Getting Closer

A week later

3rd pov

Library

Shikamaru was stacking books and replacing them when he noticed something odd.

"Huh? Since when did we get a new shipment of make out paradise?" Shikamaru said to himself as he held the new books. Shikamaru didn't really think much on it as he walked back to the front only to see the most strangest thing.

"I-Iruka?...." shikamaru said.

"Oh Shikamaru!" Iruka said cheerfully as he walked over to the genius.

"Your awful cheerful today...did something happen?" Shikamaru asked.

"Huh what do you mean? I'm acting the same way I act!" Iruka said as he checked out a book for a little kid.

"S-Sir can I drink in the library?" The young boy asked as he held up and soda. Shikamaru knew what Iruka's answer was and sighed.

"No dri-" shikamaru felt Irukas hand over his mouth.

"Of course! Just don't drink near the computers!" Iruka smiled, the kid smiled as he ran over to an empty spot with the book and drink. Iruka then released his hand that was covering Shikamaru's mouth.

"Oi whats with you?" Shikamaru said as he walked over to the computer.

"Sorry about that...hey can you um...maybe do me a favor?" Iruka blushed.

"Huh another one!?" Shikamaru said, Iruka slowly nodded.

Earlier today

Yamato woke up to a delicious smell coming from the other room. He followed the smell to the kitchen only to find Kakashi and a table filled with breakfast.

"Huh!? Since when do you wake up early and make breakfast?" Yamato said as he sat down.

"Well what do you expect me to sleep all day, go to the cafè for a coffee then leave?" Kakashi chuckled.

"...Yeah..." Yamato said a bit worried about his friend.

Soon after they were both done breakfast, Yamato got ready very quickly.

"Shit! Your delicious cooking skills distracted me! Now I have to run to the cafè before Naruto and Sai end up burning the whole cafè down." Yamato said as he grabbed his keys. Suddenly Kakashi walked up to him all dressed up as well.

"Huh?" Yamato looked up confused.

"Here ill catch a ride with you there." Kakashi said as he put his shoes on. Yamato felt like he was with a stranger but didn't stop him.

Cafè

Yamato and Kakashi both walked into a very busy Cafè, there was a long line up and two struggling boys behind the counter.

"Oi! You boys can't handle one busy morning!?" Yamato said as he ran behind the counter.

"Oi its not all my fault!? Sai isn't brewing coffee very fast!?" Naruto whined.

"Im sorry, there is only one of me. How about you stop taking breaks to text your little boyfriend?" Sai said with a porcelain face.

"Oi! Leave sasuke out of this!?" Naruto blushed.

"Okay okay you two just get back to serving and ordering!?" Yamato said as he went to the back and looked at the orders.

"Why can't you ask the part timer guy to come in on mornings!?" Naruto complained while sai nodded his head.