Day Nightmare...

3rd pov

Iruka wasn't feeling so good, after that dream he had. Shikamaru was gone for final exam week, so he was all alone. The library was empty since it's basically summer time.

*take care of him for me Iruka....*

Iruka rubbed his head in agony, rubbing his sore eye lids.

"Take care of him?...im not even with him." Iruka pouted.

Iruka cleaned to shelves and decided to sit down behind the front desk, on the floor.

"...we kissed...we went on a date...but why do I feel like this...am I really into him?" Iruka said to himself. Woth his pounding headache, Iruka laid his head down and closed his eyes.

...

Hm?

Wh-what, I'm here again?!

I looked around to a field of white flowers. The only thing that changed is that there is blowing wind.

I walked forward to the point where I saw a figure. It was Kakashi!? I ran as fast as I could before he could run away.

"KAKASHI PLEASE STAY RIGHT THERE!"

Suddenly a sharp pain was stabbed into my heart. I stopped and cried in pain. Holding my chest, I took a few breaths to calm myself down.

Once I stood up straight all I felt was someone taking me down. I fell with kakashi in the flowers!

"Iruka? What took you so long?"

H-hes so beautiful up close...

I held his face and....wait a minute....his scar us gone!

"Kakashi...where's you scar?" I asked, he looked at me dumbfounded.

"What scar?" He asked.

Suddenly I looked around to see the white flowers turn red....WHAT THE-

I suddenly heard a semi trucks horn.

*BEEEEP.....CRASH!*

everything went black...

...where am I?

I opened my eyes to find myself in a pool of blood. Cop cars, ambulance sirens...

I looked up to see a black abyss this time...

I walk over there to find a hospital bed...with kakashi sitting right there.

"Kakashi?" I slowly approached.

"Why..."

"What?"