I'm not gay...

2 weeks later...

3rd pov

Sai had just finished setting up the cafè for today, when suddenly the door opened.

"Sir, I wasn't ready to open-" sai stopped to see a sleepless Kakashi walk in. He sat down in his usual spot and put his head down.

"Is something the matter?" Sai asked as he turned the sign to 'open'.  

"Not really...has Iruka been around?" Kakashi asked. Sai turned over and smiled at the man.

"You mean the librarian?...why he's been coming around here from time to time...but recently he's disappeared." Sai said as he walked to the counter.

Kakashi kept silent as the door opened.

"Gooood morning!" Naruto walked in with the huge smile he always has on. Sasuke was right behind him with the grumpy look on as usual.

"Naruto-kun...Sasuke-kun, what brings you here? You don't have work today?" Sai said.

"Huh can I just spend my morning in the best cafè?" Naruto laughed as he sat down.

"I see....well what would you like?" Sai smiled.

"Hm..oh! Some ramen!" Naruto beamed.

"Naruto-kun, we don't sell that.." sai said.

"Tch I know!...my stash is in my locker, you remember were my code is." Naruto winked. Sai sighed and looked over to sasuke.

"What about you, Sasuke-kun?" Sai said.

"...tomato juice..." sasuke said as he sat down. Sai then looked over to Kakashi who just shook his head.

"Huh?...Kakashi! What are you doing here?" Naruto asked as he sat down with his raven.

"No reason...." Kakashi looked down. Sasuke clicked his tounge and turned to him.

"He isn't at the library either...so what makes you think he'll come here?" Sasuke asked. Kakashi looked at him and sighed.

"I don't think he is...I feel that he is." Kakashi said.

Soon after the cafè started filling up. Naruto and Sasuke left early before it got too crowded. Neji walked in and started work as well.

The cafè doors open to fond a smiling Rin.

"Uh! KAKASHI-KUN!" Rin ran over to Kakashi who was still sitting there.

"Rin...I thought you had business?" Kakashi asked.

"Not really....where Yamato?" Rin asked.

"He doesn't have work today." Kakashi replied.

"Well I couldn't get into Iruka's library, so I went to the south side and got you the newest volume of that book you liked!" Rin said as she pulled it out of her purse. Kakashi only lookes at it and huffed.

"You don't have to...plus I'll have to bring it back, and I don't know where that place is." Kakashi said as he put his head down.

"Then that gives us more reason to hang!" Rin blushed. Kakashi smiled under his mask as he chuckled. Rin stayed with kakashi for almost the whole day. The day was now evening as the cafè doors open once more.

"Ah, Welcome Mr.Umino, your usual?" Neji asked. Kakashi shot up and saw the tanned man sitting on the stool by the counter. Rin was taken back on how fast he has reacted to Iruka's presence.

"Yes please." Iruka said as he pulled out his phone. Kakashi then walked up to the man and sat down.

"..."

"..."

Kakashi didn't know why Iruka wasn't talking. Rin suddenly decided to approach the two with her stunning smile.

"So Iruka! Who has been taking care of your library?" Rin smiled.

Iruka rested his head on his hand.

"I don't own the library anymore..." Iruka exaplained as Sai put his coffee down. Kakashi immediately looked at Iruka.

"What do you mean?" Kakashi asked.

"I just don't have the resources to keep it...I let Shikamaru go as well." Iruka said as he took a sip from his coffee. Kakashi didn't like the attitude coming from Iruka.

"Iruka are you okay-"

"I'll be on my way..." iruka got up and paid for his drink. Kakashi then tried to grab Iruka from the wrist, but was sadly slapped away. The grey haired man chased after the man outside to the alley.

"Whats wrong with you?" Kakashi said as he caught up to him.

Iruka stood there only thinking of one thing.

"Take care of Kakashi for me Iruka."

"Hehe....so...you followed me." Iruka said.

"Are you okay? Do you want me to help?" Kakashi asked as he got closer.

"No, you should head back in....Rin is your visitor after all." Iruka said without looking at kakashi.

"...Iruka....are you...into me?" Kakashi said with a quiet soft voice. Iruka wanted to say yes, but he felt his heart sink.

"...let me ask you something...you like me right?...why? Just because I let you into my library to sleep?" Iruka said. Kakashi didn't like this attitude he was receiving from Iruka.

"Nevermind....Hows Rin? She must be so happy that she got to see you-"

"Stop changing the subject!" Kakashi interrupted. Iruka shut his mouth as it turned into silence. Kakashi felt his heart slowly crumbling. He couldn't take....he needed the answer.

"...Do you even like me?...or am I wasting my time with you?" Kakashi broke the silence. Iruka felt that question hit him hard.

He started to breath heavily as his dreams came back.

"You broke the promise..."

"Kakashi wait!"

"I'll take care of him.."

"Promise me..."

Every traumatic nightmare flushed his mind. Suddenly his breathing calmed down a bit.

"Iruka! Tell me...am I wasting my time trying to be with you or what!" Kakashi said very out of line.

"...yes...you are." Iruka stood straight as he didn't even look at the reaction of Kakashi.

"Iruka-"

"Unlike you....Im not gay...now please...just....go away." Iruka said as he walked away. Kakashi stood there as Iruka passed him. All was left on his face was tears with a emotionless face.

Iruka made it to the sidewalk, in the front of the cafè. The tanned man was about to go until he felt someone tug at his sleeve. He looked to see rin with a straight face.

"Thank you for everything....I'll take care of him from here." Rin said as she smiled. Iruka's eyes went big ad he realized something.

"That shadow figure....was her...wasn't it..." iruka said to himself as he saw rin walk up to Kakashi.

Iruka's tears made their way down as he continued to walk back home...

_________________________________________

My internet is poo poo at the moment so I'll try and post ss much as possible!

Thanks for reading!

Cya ( ◜‿◝ )♡