Plankton (SPONGEBOB) x Tenya Iida (BNHA)

FIGHT TO DEATH AU

by me :)

     The stands were dead silent. Everybody was on the edge on their seats. The entire country was anticipating this fight for months... Tenya Iida vs Plankton Plankton. Plankton had to travel very far to make it to this battle, so he was determined to win. "Fighters, get to your places!"

     Iida was determined to win. I mean, how could he lose? Plankton was tiny.

     Stepping up to their places, both Plankton and Iida had to mentally prepare. Plankton had some tricks up his sleeve, though.

     Why was he nervous? Plankton was destined to lose... right? Iida had a really bad feeling about what was about to take place.

     "BEGIN!" The announcer shouted into the mic. Iida stood still for a moment, trying to read Plankton's body language as best as he could (ya know, because he's tiny)

     Plankton was quiet for a few moments and then yelled, "I SUMMON KAREN, MY COMPUTER WIFE!"

     All of the sudden, a computer on wheeles rose from the ground. Full of confusion, Iida ran to try and just squash Plankton. teehee. oops.

     Out of nowhere, Karen turned into a giant tank. She then ran over Iida, leaving him a squashed boi.

The End :)