kirishima (BNHA) x kendou (BNHA)

by me:DDD
Orchestra AU
in this au, kendou and kiri go to different schools.

     "1.. 2.. 1, 2, ready, and" said the director. "Orchestra" the orchestra has been practicing for their national competition for the past 5 months. From an outsiders perspective, 5 months seems like a long time. It is quite the opposite. When you have over 100 members with harmonizing parts, solos, melody, background tempos, etc it take a long time to perfect it.

     Today was Kendou's first competition. She was so scared that her nervousness would make her hand grow and crush her cello. She had been playing the cello for 10 years now but she never thought that she was good enough to make it big in any kind of onsembel.

     Over at some other random school (cant think of a name ahah😎), things were going down. A blonde dude with spikey hair was beating his shark sidekick with a violin bow. Mhm. The "Slightly Smaller Orchestra" was an orchestra that has been practicing for 2 months. Never fear, fanfic knowledge is here! "Slightly Smaller Orchestra" was just as good, maybe even BETTER than "Orchestra".

     As "Orchestra" got onto stage, they played a few Mozart pieces. They sounded great! As soon as they played the final note, Kendou's hands got really huge and broke the lights. She thought that she ruined the arena! oh no she didnt.

     "HECK YEAHHH" screamed a gravelly voice that belonged to a certain red head boi. All of  the sudden, on the opposite stage, there was a spotlight. not just any spotlight, but a HUMAN spotlight! "BAGUETTE!" screamed the spotlight in a french accent. "CHEESE! CHEESE!" he shouted. "Slightly Better Orchestra" started playing "Come Get Her" and it was phenomenal!

     Kendou was in love with the box dye red head. OUT OF NOWHERE Mei Hatsume came in with a new baby and sploded the place. Everybody died except kendou and kiri. They lived out the rest of their lives together, playing songs on the streets.

THE END.