Izuku Midoriya (BNHA) x Justin Beiber

ALIEN ABDUCTION AU
by Jas the employed :)

After a long day of school, the average school kid was walking home from the school where he schools. He was strolling through the sidewalk with his stupid red shoes clacking on the ground. SUDDENLY— a beam of light shot down and lifted him up into the sky by his green hair. He reformed in a flying saucer of sorts, startled and afraid. "W-w-w-w-w-w-w-*breaths* what's going on!?" He shrieked through a dramatic stutter. A figure stepped out of the shadows, his 2004 haircut flapping in the indoor wind. "Hi there," his teen heartthrob voice said with a wink at the end. "I'm an alien. What's your name?" he asked in a flirtatious singsong voice. "U-u-um" the boy started then mentally slapped himself to get it together. Yeah the guy was attractive as füc but he needed to get a grip. He gulped and started again. "My name is Izuku Midoriya, and I am going to be a great hero—" "yeah I don't really care" the alien said. His dance moves were really good…. almost….sexc. "you're gonna be my baby," the alien said. "I would never!" Izuku protested. The alien disagreed, "Never say never." The alien started to sing and Izuku couldn't resist. The singing of alien Justin Beiber was..too much.