Chapter 11

Hey guys! I'm running very low on ideas, so I know how I want to finish the book. It's probably going to be about 2 more chapters at most. This takes place 4 years later.

Keefe led Sophie outside, helping her to Calla's tree. She was blindfolded, because Keefe had a surprise for her. Sophie stumbled and tripped, falling into Keefe's arms. "Knew you would fall for me, Foster." Keefe said, smiling.
"I already fell for you." Sophie said. Keefe smiled. He led her in front of Calla's tree and removed her blindfold. She gasped. Underneath the Panakes tree was an orange picnic blanket, covered with a picnic. There were plates laid out, and a picnic basket was filled with desserts. There was a pitcher of lushberry juice and-Sophie smiled and turned towards her boyfriend.
"Go ahead. I know you want to." Keefe grinned as he watched his girlfriend dig into the plate of mallowmelt. Sophie grabbed two pieces of mallowmelt at a time.
"One for each hand." She explained, seeing Keefe's questioning look. He smiled again. He loved her so much.
Sophie looked around. It was a beautiful evening. The sky was a lovely mix of red, orange, pink, and yellow, and the sun was just setting beneath the ocean, a fiery red orb disappearing beneath the rolling waves. She turned back to Keefe. "When did you have time to set this up?" She asked.
"When you went out with Biana and Linh today, I came here to set up the picnic. Edaline did the baking, of course." Keefe replied.
"Thanks for setting all of this up for me." Sophie said. She got up and walked around, feeling the petals of Calla's tree. When she turned back, Keefe was standing up as well. He walked over to her and took her hands.
"I love you, Foster." He said, and kissed her.
"Love you too, Keefe." Sophie replied. Keefe got down on one knee. Sophie gasped.
"Foster, I remember the day we met. It was your first day in Foxfire, and you had just set Lady Galvin's cape on fire. You were supposed to go to the Healing Center, but you couldn't find it. I remember I was ditching class that day, and you had stumbled across me. I asked who you were, and then showed you to the Healing Center. As soon as I saw you, I knew you were special. And I was right. You are the most special person in the world to me, Sophie. You are my world, my reason for living. You are my reason for getting up in the morning. You have always been there for me, even when I didn't deserve it, no matter what was going on with you. You put everything aside to listen to me, to help me. You are a truly amazing person. You are everything to me and more. I only hope I could one day be what you need. I know I'm not perfect, not even close." He reaches into his pocket and pulled out a velvet box. "But I have a question for you. Sophie Elizabeth Foster, will you marry me?" He opened the box to reveal a silver ring with an ice blue gem on it.
"Yes!" Sophie exclaimed, overjoyed. She threw her arms around him and kissed him. "I love you, Keefe."
He slipped the ring on her finger. "I love you too, Foster."

And that's the end! I hope you enjoyed my book! Thank you so much for reading!