Chapter 8

Sophie and Keefe appeared in front of Everglen. They walked inside to chaos. Biana has Dex in some sort of pillow headlock, while Tam was chasing Fitz around with some sort of spray bottle. "Do I want to know what is in that bottle?" Sophie asked. She looked around at the mess that was Everglen and saw poor Linh hiding in a corner.
"I know I do!" Keefe exclaimed, grinning. He looked right at home in the midst of all this.
"HELP ME!"Dex screamed. He had just sprung out from Biana's grasp. Biana jumped up and tackled him.
Sophie ran over to Biana and tried to pry her hands off of Dex. She was unsuccessful. Sophie stuck her fingers in her mouth and let out a piercing whistle. Everyone froze where they were at. Keefe looked around and burst out laughing. "What the heck happened here?!" Sophie exclaimed.
Dex crawled out from under Biana. "Well, you know we all came for the sleepover." He said. "I had just gotten here at the same time Tam and Linh did." At this, Linh came out from the corner.
"We came inside and saw Biana and Fitz sitting at the table. A bag of hair products was on the table next to Biana." Linh continued.
"I had just gone shopping." Biana said, grinning wildly. "Tam came up to me and asked if I had gotten any hair dye. I pulled that bottle out of the bag," She motioned to the bottle Tam was holding. "And Tam asked what color it was. I told him it was bright pink. As soon as I said that, he grabbed it from my hand and started chasing Fitz."
"I wanted Fitz to have pink hair." Tam explained, smiling.
"Yeah, well maybe I don't want pink hair." Fitz said.
"Shut up, Fitz. We're explaining here." Biana said. "Anyway, Dex tried to grab the bottle from Tam. I wanted to see Fitz with punk hair, so I tackled him to stop him. And that's where you guys came in."
"Dang, I always miss the fun stuff." Keefe said.
"Hush." Sophie said. "If you were here when this started, this house would no longer be standing."
"So...games?" Linh asked.
"Sure! Just let us set our stuff down first." Sophie and Keefe quickly ran upstairs and dropped their stuff off. They ran back downstairs to the living room.
"What are we going to play first?" Sophie asked.
"Truth or dare?" Biana asked. A chorus of yes and no's filled the room. "Okay, if you want to play, raise you hand." Biana said. Her, Keefe, and Fitz raised their hands. "Okay, if you don't want to play, raise you hand." Sophie, Dex, and Linh raises their hands. "Tam?" Biana turned to him. "Do you want to play or not?"
"I'm not a huge fan of truth or dare." Tam said.
"Please!" Biana pleaded. Tam turned a faint shade of red.
"Sure, why not." He surrendered.
"Yay!" Keefe exclaimed.
"Ugghh." Sophie, Dex and Linh groaned.
"Come on guys, it'll be fun." Fitz said.
"For you guys. We always get the worst dares." Dex said.
"Then pick truth!" Keefe said.
"Well those are almost always just as bad." Linh said.
"You'll be fine." Biana said. "Who's going first?"
"Ooh! Ooh! Me! Me!" Keefe jumped up and down.
"Fine, Keefe. You can go first." Biana said.
"Okay. Umm... Fitzy. Truth or dare?"
Fitz thought for a second. Then he confidently stated, "Truth!"
"Okay. You have to tell me..."