16.

after leaving the salvage yard and stealing the drone, john b drove everyone to the wreck, kiaras parents restaurant so they could chill and have some food.

"who would've thought stealing drones makes you hungry" kie said as everyone got out

"i feel like i haven't eaten in days" bentley groaned. "me too" jj agreed, bentley noticing the smirk on his face as he looked at her, making her making her roll her eyes.

"what i would do to a beer and shrimp and grits right now" jj groaned, catching up to bentley who walked ahead and slung his arm around her waist.

"it would not be pretty"

everyone walked towards the back to take their usual seat as kie walked upto her dad to talk to him.

"sit down" kie smiled watching bentley and the boys took a seat

bentley sat across from JJ and aye her fries looking at the boys who looked like they hadn't ate in years.

kie got up and started dancing, pointing towards john b to come dance with her

bentley smiled as she watched them, looking towards pope and JJ, seeing the look of jealousy take over popes face.

she got up making JJ look, expecting her to ask him to dance, instead she danced with pope making him let loose.

"you okay, P?" she asked as the music was loud, and she swirled around.

"mmh" was all he grunted, looking at JJ. "dance with JJ instead. he looks jealous and i don't wanna get punched in the face" pope joked and bentley groaned.

"don't be so sad, pope!" she whined as he sat back down, and JJ rejected to dance with her.

"JJ, pope rejected me, don't you do that too. come on, baby you know you want to" she smiled as she held his hands, waving them around with hers as he stayed seated

"bentley i don't dance, you know that. i'll just look like an idiot" he scoffed, not budging from his seat.

"so? it's fun. we can dance like idiots together. get you're ass up and dance with me!" she said dragging him up.

the two danced around and even john b and kie watched in shock seeing JJ give in to her.

they danced around like idiots as promised for a few minutes until JJ wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her close and swayed around.

"i think those two like each other both more than they planned" pope said as kie and john b took a seat next to him.

"i think JJ really really likes her. i just hope things don't end bad" john b sighed

the three watched the two who danced together, JJ noticing them smiling like dorks and flipped them off with both hands still behind bentleys back as her head lay on his chest and she slowly started to pull away.

"look what you've done, idiots. you ruined it" kie said quietly, and smacking them both on the back of their heads.

after staying at the wreck for another half our, the five started to head out.