37

overnight, the crew slept over at bentleys house attempting to hide out from the cops, as her parents were away for the weekend, jax at some girls house.

"we can't stay here guys. my parents will go nuts if they find us all here, with the cops scrapping the town into two. she'll make everyone go home. so we should go, try hide out somewhere." bentley said, afraid they would arrive any minute, even knowing they were due home later that night and it was only 8am.

"she's right. i don't know where we are gonna go. but we gotta go somewhere" JJ said.

the 5 teens left, bentley leaving a note incase she wasn't home that night.

'just out with JJ for the day. probably will stay over at kies tonight, got a busy day ahead, JJ's gonna teach me how to surf. love you all. see you tomorrow xx - bentley"

she sighed as she out the pen down, not sure when she'd be home with the his police chase going on.

"bentley! we gotta go!" jj headed back inside, seeing her tear up.

"are you okay? hey what's going on?" he asked as he seen her wipe her face.

"nothing, no nothing. i'm just a little shaken up. i'll be okay. i'm just nervous at how this is gonna go" she sighed.

"look, bentley if you don't wanna do this you can stick out. we won't hold it over your head" he said, holding her waist.

"no that's the thing. you guys will. at least kiara will. we're all in this together, i can't pull out now" she sighed.

"we'll be okay. this is all gonna be okay" she sighed.

"i love you. you'll be okay. if it gets to much, tell me" he said, kissing the top of her head.

"i just can't stop thinking. this can all go so bad so fast. it already has, it will again"she said

"we got this. we're pogues! can't kill a pogue baby." he smiled.

"they can't get rid of us this easily. let's go" she said

kie drive the 5 friends down to the ferry, pope and bentley attempting to go ahead to buy tickets as they hid in the car a block away.

"i'm sorry sir, the ferry's closed. have you not heard about the missing murderer?" the receptionists said to pope bentley standing behind him.

"okay. sorry for bothering you" he sighed, knowing it was no luck without getting the cops drawn to them if they begged.

"pope wait. let me use my charm." she winked

"that's not gonna happen. we are gonna look suspicious if we keep asking. we don't need the cops on us, it'll be easy to track john b from us" pope said as they walked back to the car together

"that's why you refuse to talk." she said

"if we get caught by the cops, we're not gonna get tortured like a mafia. what are you talking about?" pope said.

"what are you talking about. i was just meaning deny deny deny. damn no need to get ahead of yourself" she chuckled, her smile dropping as she spotted deputy plum stapling posters around, pope seeing too, snatching one from an information centre.