27

about an hour after JJ had left, and bentley had stayed at home and got herself together, kiara came by to pick her up.

"how are you? you know, after everything that happened last night" she said as bentley got in her car.

"i don't know yet kie. JJ came by this morning. he told me everything about john b, then he tried to apologise. he asked me to be his girlfriend, and told me he loved me before midsummers too. then he went ahead and treated me like that and expected me to forgive him and all the very next morning" she said.

"oh. well that saves me telling you about john b." kie said.

"what did he say to you when he apologised- it tried to- because knowing you, you flipped your shit and kicked him out? or started crying?" kie guessed

"hey i didn't cry okay. not while he was there at least" she admitted.

"sounds about right"

bentley went ahead and told her about the whole conversation, ending just as they pulled up to her parents restaurant, where they were meeting the boys.

"i honestly can't believe him!" kie groaned

"tell me about it. we didn't even last a whole day in a relationship" bentley tried to laugh it off.

"hopefully you can pick up where you left off. you know, before last night. i understand why your mad and upset with him but you two are the glue that holds the group together and makes us happy. we may act disgusted in you both most the time, which sometimes is true, but you two are truly in love. and i don't want just one argument to wreck that" kie saod.

"yeah i k ow kie. i agree" bentley huffed

the tow then got out of the car when they saw the boys pull up in the twinkie, and JJ rushed his walk to catch up to bentley.

she headed up the steps, ignoring his presence, and kid stopped at the bottom of the steps, separating the two.

"don't J. you just need to give her some space, okay" kie said quietly.

"kie, please i need to talk to her" he begged

"you already have this morning. she told me you went to see her. that's why she needs space to get her head around things bro!" she said

he only looked at her before sighing, and the two headed inside after john b and pope.

bentley was the first to be seated, followed by pope next to her, JJ and john b standing around the restaurant while kie got them food and drinks.

"so are you gonna explain what the hell is going on, john B?" she asked

"he's living with sarah in tannyhill" kie started

"okay look the only reason i'm living there is because her dad bailed me out, Okay? otherwise i would be been off to the mainland to foster care which is where i was headed if it wasn't thanks to ward" he said, everyone listening.

"thanks girlfriend" B said to kie as she gave her a bowl of fries and a coke.

"hey so i'm gonna see you around figure 8 now. woah. weird" bentley said.