12.

bentley sat alone in her new room, her family moving into the new home the whole week.

"b? you awake?" she heard her brother speak from outside her door, the music in her room quietly playing as she unpacked clothes.

she opened the door, her brother walking in with JJ behind him.

"what- what are you doing here, JJ?" she asked, closing the door after her brother jaxson left again.

"i haven't found a way of sneaking into your new room...yet" he said, sitting on the bed and looking around the room.

"so you snuck into jaxsons room? i'm sure he appreciated it" bentley shook her head.

"i didn't, actually. he was sneaking out a girl and he saw us out in the street so he brought me in to get you" he said with his head held up by his hands.

"so, what are you doing here?" she asked, closing the door after jaxson walked out.

"get changed. we're going on another mission!" he smirked, seeing she was only wearing a calvin klein
bra and a pair of shorts with her hair down.

"what kind of mission? we're not superhero's, idiot" she scoffed.

"way to ruin my dream" he pouted, making bentley roll her eyes and smile at the boy her now lay on her bed.

"we're going to the cemetery, john b has another plan" JJ said.

"does this plan involve us running from the cops again? because that was fun" she smiled.

"in the end, it probably could" he shrugged.

"fine. i'm in" she said, grabbing some things from her closet.

she threw on one of JJs hoodies she had, and some shoes.

"mmmh, i liked it without this" he pouted, grabbing her from behind, holding her and motioning to the hoodie she wore.

"don't get to used to it, J" she smirked as he kissed her neck once, turning her head to kiss her.

"we gotta go" she said, leaving his grip and opening the window, climbing down the wooden deck quietly.

"you coming?" she said from below, seeing him roll his eyes then following what she did to get down.

the two snuck out of her backyard, meeting the friends on the street in the twinkie.

"took you long enough" john b scoffed as he drove off to kies

pope went in alone to get her, walking back out again alone.

"she said she's not coming" pope said, shrugging.

"what the hell? john b, this is your fault" she said, reaching to the door to go get her herself.

"stay here, B. i'll get her." john b said.

"why? what'd you do to her john b?" JJ asked

"what'd he do?" pope asked

"did he not tell you?" bentley asked

"obviously not. what The hell happened?" JJ asked

"john b kissed her" bentley said, pope choking on her his. "what!" the two shouted

"ohhhh that's gotta be awkward" JJ hissed

"you two do....everything... and it's not awkward what so ever. how?" pope spoke.

JJ and bentley looked at each other, than back to pope and both shrugged without saying anything.

bentley lay along the bench, pope climbed in and sat across from her.

she then got up, looking around and spotting JJs juul on his lap and reaching over to grab it, JJ hissing in air as she touched his leg, looking her in the eye.

she lay back down, taking a hit as she waited, seeing JJ in the corner of her eye looking at her.

"JJ stop drooling" pope said, JJ snapping back into reality and flipping off pope as he watched john b and kie walk out together

"trouble in paradise?" jj whispered, kie hearing him, reaching in the window and slapping him over the back of his head.

"go sit with your girl, i wanna sit shotgun" she glared

"aww so you can sit with john b?" he asked

"JJ shut up, she's got that death look in her eye bro" pope laughed

"shut up" he scoffed, getting in the back of the van.

"miss me?" she asked, winking as she lay her head in his lap as he sat. he didn't say anything, only stole back his juul

"what are we doing here?" kie asked

"i second that" bentley asked as she jumped on JJs back, making his grunt, smiling as she kissed his cheek.

"you wanna stay over tonight?" she asked him as the  two trailed behind the group.

"you sure? luke's out for the night, probably blacked out at the bar or on the side of the road so i'll be okay for the night." he shrugged.

"JJ. i want you to, it's okay" she said

"i just don't want you to feel bad for me or some shit" he shrugged.

"JJ shut up. i do feel bad for you, but that's not why i'm asking. i just want you to have a good night sleep" she smiled

"but we're out in a cemetery? how's that supposed to work?" he ask

"you annoy me sometimes you know? you talk to much" she laughed softly

"that's why you love me, babygirl" his deep voice whispered in her ear.

"would you two stop flirting for like, five minutes? come here" john b said, the other three stopped   while jj's and bentley were still walking over.

"who's this?" bentley asked motioning her head above as she jumped of JJ.

"you two just missed everything i said. this is my great- great- grandmother olivia redfield."

"voi- effing- la" jj said

"help me with the door?" john b asked

"stand back ladies, watch all this muscle" JJ winked to bentley

"whatever noodles"bentley scoffed.