33

bentley parked up next to the twinkie, the two jumping out, bentley going to the girls in the van and JJ going to the boys next to the tree working on a bench.

"hey, what's going on?" bentley asked, joining in the coversation.

"hey, b. we're just going over popes stupid drawing of a map" sarah said still laughing from what her and kie were talking about. 

"pope drew this? you'd think big brains would have a whole canvas plan. this looks like something J would draw" bentley laughed.

the three girls looked back out the window at the boys sitting under the tree, already arguing about the plan.

the boys then came back into the van, JJ having a tantrum about how it wasn't gonna work.

"i'm serious! how are we gonna own this off with this massive wheat symbol on it?" he huffed.

"it's gonna work. i promise" kie said

she began melting it down, everyone watching in amusement.

"i'll be back. just gotta head to the toilet" bentley said

"you remember where it is right? do you want me to come?" sarah offered.

"no it's okay. i remember from when i came here before midsummers. the one near the stairs?" she said

"yup. that's it. don't get lost, or just call out to wheeze" sarah said

"wheeze?" JJ said confused

"it's her sisters nickname, idiot" bentley smacked him, before headed inside.

she went through the main entrance, headed to the powder room next to the stairs, shaking the door handle a few times to realise it was locked or occupied.

"fuck sakes" she mumbled, knowing she'd have to head upstairs.

remembering from when she was here to see sarah once a few months ago with her mom, knowing she had one in her room and across the hall, so she headed upstairs, desperately having to pee.

she tried the main bathroom across from sarah's room, coming to find it was locked too.

"this big ass house and all these locked bathrooms? what the fuck" she said, going to turn around to head to sarah's room, but the door unlocked and opened .

"oh shit, i'm so sorry" she said, expecting to see wheezie or rose, knowing they were home, but leaving to be faced with rafe.

a half naked, wet and only towel covered rafe.

"oh shit. rafe, hi. sorry" she said headed to turn around as she didn't wanna be caught looking at him to long. but she couldn't resist. his toned, tan body, his messy wet hair, and his tall figure looking down on her. shut the fuck up bentley. you've got a boyfriend. who's literally outside.

"you're fine bentley. what are you doing here anyway?" he asked, bentley looking him up and down again.

"i'm here with sarah. and i'm up here because i desperately need to pee, not like you cared about that part, but, can you move?" she said awkwardly starting to thing about seeing JJ like this the night before.