01

•••

bentley tate and her family loved from new york city to the outer banks half way through the school year of 2019.
it was a long time decision for bentley and jaxsons parents as both sides of their family's lived down on the beautiful island, and honestly they were all overwhelmed and sick of the city. being at the beach literally everyday for the family was a change from the city life, yet it was amazing and peaceful. you could surf all day and night, party whenever and be free. no traffic. the noise of cars tooting and screeching 24/7 was replaced with the crashing waves and chanting of teenagers living their lives to the fullest, which bentley and jaxson were bound to do.

in the summer though which soon came, they only had to get through the next few months of school, jaxson would graduate followed by bentley next year. but they wanted to do it all here. this was their home. it always had been to them, as they came down to the outer banks every summer and their dreams finally came true to move there.

the family stayed with their grandparents over the next few months while waiting for their new home to be built right on the beachside.

•••
the weekend before the siblings first day of school in the outerbanks, they decided to attend a party dyer bentley bumped into a girl at a restaurant, explaining she was new and should join her and her friends, she later found out her name was kiara.

she invited her brother jaxson, as they could meet new people before awkwardly attending school on monday.

they arrived at the house kiara instructed her too, teenagers filling the backyard and the back porch as the lights that hung across the trees lit up the yard that was also slightly lit due to the sunset.

"bentley! hey girl!" the girl said, bentley recognising her as kiara she met earlier that day.

"hey kiara!" the girl smiled, the two soon walking off and getting a drink each then she introduced her to her friends, john b and pope saying she didn't know where JJ was.

bentley soon spread off from her new friends, sitting on the low hanging tree branch with a blonde boy with sparkling blue eyes, named JJ, not realising it was kiaras friend.

the two flirtatiously spoke, JJ later taking her to his bedroom and the two spending extra time together, the night ending up with the two hooking up.

they woke up the next morning spread out next to eachother, bentley waking up first as JJ snores

she examined the small room, the pictures of JJ and john b on the walls were tilted and dusted but the clothes and whatnot all over the floor made the boys room complete, typical guys room.

she looked under the sheet seeing she was 100 percent naked, realising the two had in fact hooked up the night before. she then slipped off the bed, grabbing her clothes and undergarments, slipping them on as she waited for the boy to wake up, she wasn't just going to leave since she had no ride home and don't remember how to get home from here.

she heard the boy clear his throat as she scrambled around the room in her bra and panties, searching for the rest of her clothes that were thrown across the room, her head snapping around to see him admire her beautiful sculpted body infront of his eyes, a smile on his face.

"morning" he smirked as she attempted to cover up whatever she could, not being confident in her body and always covered up whatever she could yet her body was perfectly shaped and curved in the perfect places due to her working out, yet still hating her own body after past events that happened with guys back in new york who only took advantage of her body, treating her like shit which she never would've deserved.