The Hero

Ragini looked at the doorway, as she heard the coming steps, "Acha I will leave now. Swara you have to come to Baadi to meet me, okay?"

Swara nods with a smile, "Haan Ragini I will come to meet you soon."

They hugged each other.

Ragini left MM without uttering a word  toward DP, who had entered the house without giving her any kind of respect.

Ragini was fuming in anger. He spoiled my mood, bald man, I will make sure you will ask for forgiveness from Laksh. He hasn't done anything, poor man, got trapped, but soon we will get to know.

Laksh was happy, the meeting was huge success and he had made the deal fix.

"Yaar I think my father is going to give you the whole property and management for the company. I'm such a failure for him."

Laksh frowns, "bro aren't you overreacting a bit?"

Omi shook his head, "no I'm not Bro, don't forget since your best Buddy has changed to Ragini I feel left out of your life." He faked tears and turned away.

"What? Yaar stop this, you know how much she helped me. Besides you were always for her, so what is the problem that I'm spending my time with my friend?"

"Exactly my friend, that is the problem."

Laksh confused, "what?" He put his pen down and looked at his friend, "explain me please."

"Haan Mister confuse,"

Laksh felt a blush on his face, "only Ragini can call me Mister confuse, cause she is miss Silly."

Omi hits his palm on his forehead, "Laksh be honest. Has this friendship changed to more, a deeper feeling?"

Obviously this was going on, but how could he admit it, but still it's Omi, his friend, who knows him since childhood, "Yaar Kuch Kuch Hota hai! {There is something happening}, when she is close to me I forget everything. This feeling I never had before, not even when I was worn Swara. But how can I suddenly fall in love with her, after breaking her heart and trust more than once. She won't believe me or maybe she won't accept me, for my deeds."

Laksh lowered his head, tears were forming and guilt was overtaking his mind.

Omi placed his hand on the shoulder of his friend, "Yaar, you like her that's all I wanted to know. This fight is not over, you know you can count on me too. We both, Ragini and I, will stay with you. After solving this problem, we will make sure you will have your Partner, Ragini, with you. I know you were always looking for someone walking with you hand in hand, being your pillar. Ragini is exactly the right one. She stood up for you, this makes her more special than me. I'm a bit envy to lose my prestige as your best friend, but happy to lose it on my to be Bhabhi."

Laksh hits him, "gosh... you are too much. Making me emotional in every possible way. Stop this, I need to think, I don't need to clarify anything anymore, but for Ragini I want to prove them all that I'm innocent. Ragini took everything on her own, she even went against her family just for me. I can't let her trust broken again. NEVER AGAIN!"

Ragini reached home, she immediately got trapped by Daadi and Shekhar, "what is this, who are they?" She saw a couple and a man at her age, maybe a bit older than her.

"Daadi Maa, I told you I'm not interested."

Daadi took her hand, "enough Ragini, you are losing the control over your life, you need to settle down or else you will regret it for the rest of your life waiting for a man, who doesn't love you."

Ragini frowns, "as if he loves me," she points on the man sitting on the couch, "and I can and will wait for anyone I want to. And who told you that I'm waiting for someone? Didn't I made it clear to you, when I said I want to live my life on my own! So STOP interfering in my life."

"Ragini you shameless girl is that a way to talk to your grandmother?!"

Shekhar had come closer to her, she knew he won't step back to hurt her, but still she couldn't kept quiet.

"Why? Why I am shameless when I'm just speaking out the truth! Isn't it shameless from you to plan this behind my back, without my consideration on this matter. I told you I want to complete my studies, but you haven't listened to me once, cause you are a coward! But don't forget I'm not only the daughter of Shekhar Gadodia, I'm also the daughter of Jaanki who had lost her life because of your foolish behaviour and her constant drama on your relationship with Shramishtra. Have you told that to the new in-laws?"

Shekhar raised his hand, but was stopped.

They all looked at him in surprise...

"Laksh?" Ragini was more shocked than the others, "what are you doing here?"

Laksh looked at her, "I don't know, I got a message from an unknown number telling me to come to your rescue. First I ignored it, but then I got a photo telling me, it's not a lie, she needs you or she will be lost."

Ragini was shocked seeing the picture, "what, but who and how?"

Laksh shook his head, "I don't know, but what I know is, this is a crime. Forcing her into a marriage without her permission can cost you your freedom. And hurting her won't help! And a man like you," pointing on the 'groom', "wants to be her better half, who can't even speak up or protect her from getting beaten or insulted for nothing. She is just asking for life to live on her own terms and that's not a crime."

Ragini was looking at him, in her eyes she was just seeing the man, whom she always wanted to have on her side. Instinctively she hugged him from the back, "thank you Laksh." Today you have proven me right, you aren't selfish neither you are using me for your own benefit.
Today you fought for me, while all the time I fought for you.

"Array Ragini, don't thank me yet. Thank me, when I will get you what you deserve. For now I'm warning you Shekhar Gadodia, dare you to make this mistake ever again. If I got to know, you are hurting or blackmailing her in anyway, I will make sure to make you feel humiliated by the society cause you are afraid what they think and say about you. And I'm Lakshya Maheshwari don't forget I'm Lucky who is capable of everything..." he smirks mischievously on him, "Ragini won't get married without her willing and she will continue her studies to make her late mother proud. Something you failed to do, when she was alive, now let her rest in peace and don't harm her only child."

Laksh looked at Ragini, "hero time pe ata hai... {a hero is always on time}!"

Ragini laughs, "Haaw you aren't a Hero, you are best Friend!"

"And me too, after all I drove him and ready to call the cops!" Omi was standing there at the doorway, "and I have recorded it all as an evidence for the future. So keep his words in mind or we will make it viral!"

"And then there won't be any respect left..."

Laksh took Ragini's hand, "we have to do some reach about my kidnap, and you know what this whole family just topped the list!"

Ragini pouts in agreement, "so true."

They left...
___

So hope you all remembered the story.

Laksh got kidnapped and the only help is Ragini and Omi...

Do comment, share and don't forget to vote