Chapter three (✔️)

Hi

Recap: Ragini fought for Laksh, who was devastated as no one is believing him. Ragini spoke her heart out to Shekhar, who slapped her for her behaviour.

Laksh heard the sound of the slap and couldn't believe his ears. How dare he to hurt her for me, she is his daughter and has a right to speak. It's always Ragini, who is kept in shadow and has to fight for everything in her life and for me... she fights for me, knowing I don't love her, she is still on my side.

Laksh saw with the corner for his eyes, how Shekhar dragged her into the house and starts to scold her.

"Ragini you have ashamed me, I thought I have raised you up with respect for elders, but today you have shown me I have failed in raising you!"

Ragini was crying bitterly in her room holding her cheeks. She didn't let a teardrop fall in front of Shekhar, as she doesn't wanted to show him her weakness, neither she wanted to give him the satisfaction, that she is effected to his words and doings.

I'm so sorry Laksh I couldn't help you. But don't worry I will find a way to get the truth out and this time no one will stop me.

Ragini wipes her tears away and was shocked seeing him.

"Laksh? What are you doing here?"

She rushed to the balcony and Laksh was standing there.

"Ragini how could I leave knowing you are hurt, let me see it!"

He cups her face and turns her face to the left side, he blows the air on the burning cheek of Ragini.

"I'm so sorry Ragini, it only happened because you were helping me, please Ragini don't put yourself in the fire of anger of the other's. I will try to find a shelter, someone will help me!"

Ragini nods, her face as still cupped by him and the air of him has given her goosebumps.

"Laksh?"

She sniffs to clean her nose and throat.

"What about Omi your friend, he knows everything and is the one, who helped you in the past?"

Laksh nods with a smile.

"See that is why you are my best friend, always thinking far! Thanks I will go to him and ask him for his help!"

Ragini smiles and Laksh releases her face. He secretly looked out of the balcony not to get caught by the local residents like once, when he come to meet them.

Laksh took a deep breath and turns to her, "I will call you if you don't mind?"

Ragini shook her head, "Laksh please you know I never mind it. And do call me I need to know if you are save or not! Don't you dare to forget it!"

Laksh smiles and jumped down carefully. He runs from there to his friends place.

Knocking on the door of Omi's house was giving him an awkward feeling. Why didn't I thought of him? Ragini is the only one I have in my mind and the way Shekhar Uncle hurt her and blamed her it makes me feel angry on him.

Laksh smiles, when the door opens of his friends house. Laksh was lost, while Omi calls him in, "Laksh you here come in, what happened? Say something?"

Laksh was lost and Omi was calling several times, when the shake of Omi get Laksh out of his trance.

"Hey man!" Laksh smiles looking at him.

"Hey man? Laksh what is wrong with you and what are you doing here? Come in it very late!"

Laksh nods and at the same time he fumes.

"You tell me, why didn't you come to my wedding? You are my best friend and today I needed you the most!"

But somewhere Laksh was happy as he had Ragini, who had cared for him much more than Omi could.

"Sorry yaar, I got an emergency in the family. But now you tell me, what happened?"

Laksh was sitting on the couch and told me the incident.

"What someone kidnapped you? And all are blaming you now? Shit! I'm sorry I wasn't there for your support!"

Laksh shook his head with a small smile, "Yaar Ragini was there, my only support! She really helped me and the way she supported me. I wished others would have done it too. At least she had listened to me and let me talk!"

He lowered his gaze thinking of the picture in front of his inner eye.

Swara you married my brother in front of my eyes, I don't know why you think I would do something cheap like this and betray you

Swara you married my brother in front of my eyes, I don't know why you think I would do something cheap like this and betray you. I have never thought to hurt or harm you. All I ever wanted to do was to love you, but now my brother, Sanskaar, has the right on you. I will never come into your life, if he keeps you happy I'm happy, but I can't live with the false accusations and I can't let Ragini suffer for her help.

Tears were rolling down his cheeks. My love has left me and has become the wife of my brother, I feel so pity on me...

Omi placed his hand on Laksh shoulder, "Laksh we will get to know, who is behind this attack and get to the true! We just need some time and hope!"

Laksh wipes his tears away, "Yes, you are right. Can I make a call?"

Laksh was waiting for Omi'r reply, who shook his head in disbelief.

"Laksh feel like home and call whom you want!"

Laksh smiles and stood up. He dialled the number, which come first into his mind.

"Hello?"

___

Please comment and vote