Surprise

Hi

Target: +75 actually I don't wanted to repost it, but I know there are a few loyal readers who wants to know how it goes on...

Recap: RagLak met after weeks. Ragini shows her new style and Laksh is mesmerised by her attire.

Ragini was waiting for his explanation, "Laksh please tell me na, what did the ant said to the elephant that it got scared?" She was looking at him with a puppy face, her eyes pleading 🥺, "tell me, be a good friend. I Promise I will keep it as a secret." She hold his hands and he was just lost in her cuteness.

Laksh smiles, he released his hands, "you wanna know?" He asked just to increase the excitement and to tease her a little bit for the wait.

Ragini impatiently nods with her head, "haan I wanna know, please tell me." She said with a cute voice that Laksh couldn't resist anymore, "fine I will tell you, but you have to sit correctly on the couch, don't look at me I need your ear." He said and Ragini agrees with a big smile on her face, she said straight on the couch and Laksh was looking on her profile.

Laksh saw her, he took a deep breath and slowly comes near her, he took his right hand and removes the loose hair stands in front oh her ear, he tucks them behind her ear.

Ragini felt his rough fingertip on her delicate skin, she shivers as soon as she recognised the touch, a current run down her spine. She controlled her emotions and Laksh came near her ear, his lips stroke her earlobe, she closed her eyes loosing herself more and more, till...

Laksh blows air into her ear, Ragini shrugs, she widen her eyes and shouts, "Ugh!" She moves away from him and he laughs, "Ragini an ant is so small, when she entered the ear of an elephant he got scared as she irritates him, but you know what happens when the ant enters a human ear?" He asked with raised eyebrows.

Ragini looked at him and shook her head, "No, what?!" Laksh was numb again. Today I'm not going to leave her. He smiles mischievously, "I will show what happens then." Laksh was coming closer, while she was feeling scared. Oh God what I did, he won't leave me for the day. Ragini gulps, she closed her eyes and Laksh starts to tickle her.

Ragini bursted out into a loud laughter, "Laksh no, stop please!" She shouts and he stops, "you know it's itching in the ear." Ragini nodded and rested her head on his shoulder, "how long you have to work?"

Laksh looked at his watch, "working time is over. Actually I called you at 5 pm to impress you, but you come 5:20 pm my working time is till 5:30 pm and I won't get paid for over hours. Come let's go." He stood up and forwarded his hand.

Ragini took it and they left the cabin, the former female employee was still there, "Bye Sir."

"Bye Meghna." Laksh wasn't much interested, but then he remembered her behaviour toward Ragini, he stopped looking at her, "by the way this is RAGINI MY GIRLFRIEND. She has permanent access to my office and dare you anyone one of you to stop her or insult her." Laksh puts his hand around her shoulder, "my buddy come!" They left the office and Ragini was feeling a heat on her cheeks.

I know Laksh you said it to make it easier for me, but I know you didn't mean it the way I want it. It's just girl wali friend = girlfriend and not girlfriend = the love one.

Her thoughts got disturbed by the opening elevator. Laksh walked in with her, he was now holding her hand, which she didn't noticed.

When did he started to hold my hand?

The elevator stopped and Ragini was silently following him in the parking area.

Laksh made her wait, "give two minutes I'm just coming." Ragini nods with a smile, "Okay."

"Aww Baacha." He said pinching her cheeks, he left a shying Ragini behind.

Ragini control, he isn't in love or? No, what's wrong with me he is showing emotions toward me, but I can't figure them out. Are they real or just an imagination of me?

Laksh drove to her, "look I'm economical. Here wear it." He gave her a helmet, she put it over her head and wore it. Laksh shows on his back seat, "sit." He said and Ragini nods, she sat behind him, but she didn't know what to hold.

Laksh took her hands and placed them around his belly, "Ragini it's better you hold, while I will driving. I can't lose my best friend." Ragini wanted to rest her chin on his shoulder. Stupid helmet!

Laksh started the accelerator of his bike and drove to a nearby restaurant.

Ragini was happy, "wow Laksh. But it looks very expensive." She was looking at modern building.

Laksh pouts, "do you think I can't effort it?"

Ragini looked at him, she shook her head, "no, but my clothes? I'm not fitting for the ambient the location is just wow."

Laksh smiles, "I don't think there is anything you need to change in your look, you are perfect. Come." He intertwines his hand with hers, "no one has the right to judge you by your look. I, myself had to learn it. Please don't think that you don't fit as you always do." He said it genuinely to her not avoiding her gaze.

Both were lost for a moment as they heard a voice, "uff. Let's get in before we have to meet another weird couple." Laksh dragged her into the restaurant, they got a seat near the window.

"So Laksh, you wanted to bribe me. I didn't forgot tell me what I have to do and what I will gain for doing it?"

Laksh shook his head, "first of all I have invited you for dinner! We will talk about the rest later."

A waiter came with the menu cards, "Good evening can I take an order for your drinks?"

Laksh looked at Ragini, "Say what you want."

Ragini looked at him, "fresh orange juice and water. For him one glass of water and lime juice. On food we want to share surf and turf vegetarian one. On main course we want paneer tikka for him and I want something spicy with potatoes. Haan," She was happy and then, "oh sweet dish we want Rasgulle! And don't be stingy with the amount of milk balls you can charge as extra." She gave him the cards back without even looking in them she just ordered.

"You have these meals in your restaurant?" Laksh asked, "if not then we might leave."

Ragini felt embarrassed. Oh no what I did. She wanted to hit herself.

"Because I will only eat what My girlfriend ordered." Laksh said and the waiter nodded, "no Sir, we do have the meals on our card. I will come with the drinks." The waiter left and Laksh was looking at her, he bend over and hits her on her back head, "I'm here not on the table." He waves with his hand in front of her face.

Ragini smiles, "sorry. I should have checked the card once." She placed her hands on her face, the elbows were angled on the table.

Laksh found it just too cute, "Ragini how do you like my surprises?"

Ragini looked at him, "amazing. First you work, then the phone now this dinner."

Laksh stopped her...

_____
Please comment and vote