Whisper

Recap: Interrogation of SwaSan and Adarsh

Ragini was laying on the bed, the message of Laksh wasn't leaving her mind. Sumi Maa did this, haan who else would be here to help me. They are all selfish, but even she isn't better. I helped, but in the end they all ruined my life. I tried to bind her life with Papa, in return Laksh had fallen for Swara. Anger and hate as well as mistrust was boiling inside her, Ragini stop this! Don't blame others it's not only their fault. You shouldn't had given him your heart the moment you saw his picture. Arrange marriage isn't the cup of tea of every human, he was raised totally differently, of course he was having another mind about it.

Ragini closed her eyes and in seconds she was asleep with a dream bringing a smile on her face.

It was the next morning and Laksh was laying on the ground holding the pillow tightly in his arms, murmuring something unter his breath, the pillow close to his mouth, "I love you Ragini..."

The door to his room opens, "Laksh, where are you?" Omi was looking around the room and thought of the washroom.

He heard a giggle and couldn't believe his eyes seeing Laksh cuddling the pillow with so much love, "hmm, what will Ragini think, knowing you loving the pillow instead of her?"

Laksh opens his eyes, "What, where Ragini?" He looked here and there, but couldn't find her.

"Get up, we are getting late."

Laksh took his friends hand and stood up, "I had a small dream." He scratched his back head, "don't tell her, I have to find the right timing to tell her."

Omi shook his head, "don't worry I won't tell her anything. As if I want to be a part of this misery."

"Misery?" Laksh confused and looked angrily to him.

"Yes, do you even know they are keeping whispering about Ragini, since she helped you and we helped her? What do you even know? What do you even do to help her? Right now, she is the one who is helping you, but you aren't doing much!"

Laksh felt bad, he knew that he hasn't done much yet for her, but he will do it. "Don't worry let them talk, Ragini is stronger than both of us, I fully trust her. And I promise to make her life better, I swear."

"Good, now let's get ready."

Ragini got ready for her visit to MM, she went down and some people of the neighbourhood come together glaring and whispering over Ragini.

Ragini didn't cared, she looked at her neighbours, "Sumi Maa!" She shouted as loud as possible.

Sumi looked at her, "Haan Ragini."

"Thank you, you helped me that day otherwise here are only cowards living, who either get amused by the pain of others or love to gossip about them. Sorry that my father is a .... how to say this politely. Well there isn't a polite way, he is a coward, you and my mother deserved better!" She stood there in front of the whole crowd with a lifted head, "keep whispering I don't care, I'm better than you all together!"

She left the place and reached MM.

Laksh and Omi entered the office, "Laksh come, Papa called us into his office, he said he needs to declare something with us."

Laksh got nervous, "gosh please don't get me scolded by him."

Omi felt a cold shudder, "yaar why are you saying this, now I will get scolded by him, I bet with you."

Omi knocked on the door, "come in."

The stern voice of Omi's father gave them chills, "get ready." Both said to each other and entered the cabin.

"Good Morning!!!!!" Ragini was standing at the entrance of MM with a big smile.

"Ragini!" Swara and Uttara stood up to greet her.

"Stop!"

They all looked at DP, who was now standing, "who has allowed you to come to my house?!"

Ragini lifts an eyebrow, "You!" She said, "months and weeks before, when you decided to make me your daughter-in-law, whilst your son had other plans, but it's okay, move on man!" She just walked in and hugged Uttara and Swara, "nice to see you all again."

Uttara was very happy, wow besides Laksh Bhaiya no one ever dared to talk to Baare Papa like this. I wonder how he couldn't see that?

"Mr. Maheshwari, if you don't mind I have no time to hear your stupid speech of trusting and working with Laksh to find a clue for his innocence. Today I'm here to spend my day, with my Soul Sister and my new Bestie Uttara. So stay out of my life and do your own business I'm not interfering in yours so you too don't come my way." She turned to Uttara, "shall we watch the DVD's I have them from Baadi."

"Haan, wait, Baari Maa I wasn't present when the wedding took place, can I watch it with Ragini? I have missed so much and Ragini was there, she can tell me the story behind the pictures, please?"

"Oh chori {Girl}! No need, Bhai sa doesn't want her here!"

Uttara turned with a puppy face, "but she is here for me, not for lucky Bhaiya."

Uff I can understand that Laksh can't resist to stay angry on her for a long time.

"So you both created a scene at Baadi?"

Omi and Laksh looked at each other and then lowered their heads, "yes, but only to save Ragini from the cruel behaviour of her family. They wanted to make her marry a man not of her choice, not only this, they wanted to forbid her going to the college, I have taken the decision to come for the expenses, cause I know they won't do anything in helping her to reach her goal."

Omi looked at Laksh in shock, Wah wah he is maturing into a man, who is taking responsibility of someone else, finally.

"Dad, we both know, he loves her, right. We haven't done anything wrong, I won't say, we created a scene, but..."

"Omi you recorded it, show him." He was taking with anger and a fist.

Omi smiles at him awkwardly, "Dad forget what I said about love. He hasn't confessed yet, but here the video."

Omi's father was watching it and gave them a go, "better you make a wise decision on expressing your feelings toward her, before the whispers will make it difficult for both of you."

Laksh nodded and left with Omi.

___
Don't forget to comment and vote