Chapter one (✔️)

Hi

Laksh was thrown out of the house. He just witnesses, how his love and brother married. She didn't wait, no she thought I would play a prank with her. I'm using her to take revenge? How could she think this?

Ragini had followed him, she was having a divergent opinion about it. Laksh couldn't do that yet he wasn't there and instead of facing the situation, he is following his father's order, why?

Laksh was lost thinking of the marriage.

Swara your eyes were showing hate toward me, but why? You haven't let me explain myself!

His thoughts got disturbed by Ragini, "Laksh?!" She calls him and he looked at her, "Ragini?" He turns his face, he doesn't wanted to speak to anyone not even her.

Ragini fumes, "Mister Lakshya Maheshwari, damn it look at me, when I'm talking to you! Enough of your behaviour!" She was shouting at him.

Laksh got shocked and confused at the same time, "Ragini? Please leave me alone. I don't want your pity or help! Just leave!" He said in rage, which made her even more angrier.

Ragini was upset. I come to his help. Was fighting for him, but he is shouting at me. Maybe I shouldn't help him, he can find out by his own what he happened.

Ragini turns from him, just then a strong hand around her wrist stopped her, "Ragini, don't go!".

Ragini didn't looked at him. She wasn't struggling to release her hand, but she wasn't giving him any heed, "Laksh I come to help not to hear your scold, anger or frustration! You have missed your marriage, I wanted to know why? I wanted to help you, to get your name washed out!"

The grip on her wrist loosen, "I'm sorry!". Laksh come closer to her, he just looked around, "Seems like you are the only one here, who come to me. I mean, who come to help me!"

His voice was calm not even broken as he knows all are scared of DP, his father. Once he refused Sanskaar's love and he did the same with him. Laksh has to struggle a lot to convince his father for the marriage, yet it was Sanskaar, who married his love.

Laksh shook his head, "Ragini I don't know, what had happened! I don't know, what I did wrong, I know I come late, but no one wants to hear me, no one!" He was devastated and feeling helpless.

Ragini shook her head, "Wow Laksh, I come to you! And I asked about your missing! Don't say, no one wants to know! I'm here I want to know, tell me what had happened?" She finally turns to him with reddish eyes.

Laksh was scared, "I'm not sure?"

He turns away rubbing his nape in confusion, "I went to the office, a file was missing and I had it at last. I was going to search for it, as after the marriage I had planned to go for a honeymoon!" Laksh was looking around and took a deep breath.

"I knew that file would be very important, so I just went to find it. But then...!".

FB

I reached the office and looked at my cabin, I found the file in my cupboards of my desk. I was happy and felt relieved.

I took the file and placed it on Papa's desk, to make it easier for him to find it.

I was just stepping out of the office building, when a white van stopped in front of me, first I didn't react as it could be a random one, but then the men's stepped off the car and were coming closer to me, I was shocked one hold a knife and was threatening me to enter the van.

I was struggling to escape from there, but nothing helped they were too many.

The pulled me into the van and kidnapped me.

"What do you want leave! I have to go!"

I told them that to leave me, but they laughed.

"Haha do you really think we will leave you? No, we won't! Mr. Lakshya Maheshwari!"

They knew my name I was surprised, then I thought. Shit they are kidnapping me, they will ask for money.

But I was wrong. They drove to a lonely place and starts to beat me. I didn't understand anything.

After awhile they stopped and left me near a highway...

Ragini looked at him, "That means someone hired the men's to kidnap you and miss you your own marriage! Who would do that?" She was aghast thinking of it.

Laksh looked at her, "Ragini you trust me?"

Ragini looked at him, "Haan Laksh, I trust you! But now we have to find out, who could have done it and why someone would do that! Otherwise everyone will accuse you! And you will remain as the culprit!" She looked at him with a stern face expression, "You haven't planned your own kidnap?" She questioned him.

Laksh shook his head, "Ragini please! Don't say something like this, why would I?"

Ragini shrugs, "Who knows, maybe you got nervous or scared of the responsibility and to escape of it you planned your own kidnap!" She smiles looking at him.

Laksh shook his head, "Really?"
He couldn't believe her words, "But Ragini, what should I do now? Papa has thrown me out!"

Ragini nods, "What about Baadi? You have lived there once and maybe I can convince them to let you stay?!" She places her hand on his shoulder and smiles.

Laksh smiles back to her, "You think they will agree?" He was scared, but he doesn't had another option, well he had his friends, but Ragini is his friend too.

____
What will happen?
Will Shekhar agree or will he stay at Sumis place?

Please comment and vote