Office

Hi 👋

Target: + 70

Recap: RagLak outburst on Shekhar and their situation.

Ragini was looking at her father, "don't you dare! I'm telling you it for the last time, you have no right to judge him or me, or our friendship. At least he is doing everything to prove me, right."

Shekhar stood up, "this boy..."

Ragini shows her palm, "is he a boy playing in a playground? No, he isn't. He is struggling to find the real culprit instead of listening and helping him all are cursing and accusing him. You have no idea, what is true and what is right, even the law says; you are innocent till you are proved to be guilty! You don't stand over the law or GOD, so mind your own business!"

Ragini stamps out of the house, leaving an angry Shekhar behind her.

Shekhar mad a fist. This boy, yes boy! Has turned my Laado to a monster. She has become disrespectful and blind his love, I have to find a man, who can handle her at any cost or else I will lose the complete control over her.

Ragini was looking at the address she had written down. What should I do at the Kash Ltd.? Ragini was thinking, her mood changed immediately. Who cares I will see Laksh again after so long, stupid, idiot how dare he not to meet me for so many weeks! She huffed leaving Baadi.

Laksh was happy, he was smiling like mad thinking of Ragini and meeting her again after so long. Thanks Ragini you agreed to meet me, I know you will definitely go mad on me because I haven't kept you updated or didn't contact you. But it was necessary as you have to see I'm changing, changing for you...

Laksh was working on a file, he was continuously looking at his watch. Where the hell is she? Now he was becoming impatient to meet her.

Ragini took an auto to the address, the driver looked at her, "ma'am it cost 75 rps."

Ragini widen her eyes, "what for his short route you will charge me 75 rps.? Have you lost your mind! Even the gasoline is cheaper than your drive, I should have used my own scooter I would be faster and much more economical." She shut the door of the auto not knowing that someone was witnessing the scene from his cabin.

Laksh smiles looking at her. Oh wow so angry and cute at the same time, I wonder where this was all hidden, but now I know for sure, she is his daughter... Laksh shrugs thinking of Shekhar always leaves a cold shudder on him.

Ragini turned and was shocked to see the big company, she murmurs something to herself, "stupid Ragini. He said Ltd. of course it would be a company." She hits herself on her forehead and shook her head looking at her dull clothes, "again I will ruin his reputation." She was thinking and her index finger was on her lip.

Laksh was amazed looking at her cuteness. Wow...

Ragini shakes off her thoughts and entered the huge building, she took the elevator and pressed for the 5th floor number.

Laksh was excited more than Ragini it was the first time he was doing something full heartily for someone whom he like to have around him. He has many friends and has done a lot to help any of them, but there was never someone helping him the way Ragini did and is doing and will properly keep doing it in future too.

Her friendship is and will always be the most precious one in his life, he never wants to hurt or disappoint her.

Ragini was looking around the office, she found a staff member and went to her, "excuse me?" She asked politely, while the staff member turned out to be an arrogant and a superficially woman, who has less respect for others.