Chapter 1

Here we go...

"Hey girl" I screamed immediately I picked the call.
"Ahh...booger face are you alright?"she said.
"Fuck you.so what's up?"
"Nothing much,let's hang it has been long since we hanged."
"Okay anytime,where are we going?"
"It's not about anytime I know you,you are definitely pinned to that bed,get your ass up and go get ready I will pick you up. Byeee."with that she hung up.
Phewwww...I got a bossy bestfriend. Well what she said is true because I am just lazily sitting on my bed.
I got  up and went to the bathroom and had a quick bath,i then applied the necessities on my body and booom!!!!!i started debating on what to wear.So at last I just grabbed a purple patterned gown and slipped into it,I sprayed my perfume and slipped into my white flats.I rushed downstairs and met my mum in the living room.
"Maamieee"I hugged her from the back and pecked her.
She glared at me and continued what she was doing.
"So where are you going?"
"Sa'adatu is coming to pick me up,we are going out."
"Okay tohm,i am going out too."
"Maami where is Ammar."
"He is at school mana."
"Oh yeah yeah"
I went to the freezer and took a pice of Oreo dessert box and sat down to eat it.

Well...Actually we are 6 in the house
Alhaji Mukhtar:A Business man,Daddy
Hajiya Amina:A housewife,Maami.
Muhammad :The first born who is married and lives in Lagos with his 2 adorable daughters,he is a captain.
Asad:he isn't married(poor him😂 and he is an engineer
Followed  by me(I am studying law and I am in my final level)
Ammar:he is in Ss3.

Yess yesss I am the only girl...there are advantages and disadvantages of being the only girl but the advantages surpass the disadvantages duhhh...

Heyy🌚that's chapter 1

The chapter is short 😪
Vote and comment💕