Chapter 5

Farha's POV
I can't believe Maami is making me to go to that girl's house,Maami wants me to escort her to my cousin's house Salma.The same cousin that Ja'afar is with .The fun fact is that no one in the house knows she is with Ja'afar,they just know Ja'afar cheated on me.Sa'adatu advised me not to tell them and I didn't.I put on an Ankara gown and wrapped the veil and also picked my bag and threw my phone in it with annoyance,I slipped into my flats and went downstairs dragging my feet on the floor.
"What are you doing Farha?"Maami asked.
"Maami,can you please go without me?"I said.
"Why are you sulking?Are you not close with Salma anymore?"she asked.
"No,I just don't want to go."
"Okay,is that it?"
I nodded..
"Then you must go."she said and went out.
I felt like crying I swear,I went outside and sat inside the car next to my Mum.
"Maami,I am sorry."I said looking at her.
"It's okay."
The ride was so short and boring,we finally reached the house.I knocked at the door and her mum opened the door.
"Ina Yini aunty Aisha."I greeted
"Lafiya lau Farha,how is school?"
"Alhamdulillah."
We moved into the sitting room and sat down.
"Sadly Salma is not at home,she went for a photo shoot but I think she will be back soon."
"Okayy,great but I don't remember asking you where she at?"my inner self said.
I just hope I didn't say that out loud.
I faked a smile and a girl brought refreshments to us.They were really engrossed in their discussion and I heard them talking about something like Salma is getting married.Ya SubhanAllah.I managed to ask her mum.
"Is Salma getting married?"
"Yes my dear,his family came last week and the marriage is in 2 months."
"Oh oh,Allah yasa alheri."
"Whatttttttt??????"My inner self shouted.
"Ameen."

"Wait!!!what if she is going to marry Ja'afar??but I am over Ja'afar,I don't love him anymore,do I??No I don't.But then why am I over reacting.Everything is going to be okayy.Calm down Farha Calm down Farha!!"

I kept on comforting myself.I gulped down a glass of water and brought my phone to keep myself busy.
"Maami I have class tomorrow and I have some assignments to do."I said.
"Ahh Farha I understand that you are not happy because Salma is not here that's why you want to leave."Aunty Aisha said.

"Who is putting things in this one's head? I am super happy she is not here."I thought.

"Gaskiya kam."My mum said and I smiled.
"Wait for me"she said and went to her room.She  brought a paper bag and gave it to my mum.
"Tohm thank you fah,I will call you."my mum said and stood up to leave.
I said goodbye to my aunt and went to the car as if I was pursued.
"Farha,are you sure you are alright?"
"Yess Maami i am let's just go."
"Okayy,if you say so."
We drove back home and I went straight to my room,it was getting dark already since it's 5 pm.I went to my shelf and picked the books for tomorrow,I have a class tomorrow but the assignment was just an excuse to leave that environment.I calmed my self down and forgot about the marriage thing.
I went to the other apartment and headed to Ammar's room.
"Hey sister."he waved at me when he opened the door.
"Heyy,how are you and school?"I said sitting down on the couch.
"Good good,school is hectic man!"
"Ayyah sorry but guy you are in ss3 but you will know what hectic means when you get to the university."
"Hahaaa,you are scaring me already."he laughed.
"Hahaaaa,let's play any video game."I suggested.

Duhh...I grew up in the middle of boys of course I have to know how to do boys things.

"Yess yess."He said and brought out the Ps5.
We didn't stop playing till when Maghrib prayer was called.I went back to my room and prayed.After i finished praying I went to the kitchen to make dinner.
"What are you cooking dear?"my mum asked as she entered the kitchen
"Pinoy cheesy spaghetti."I said grinning.
"Ohh,that's my girl."she said and pinched my nose.
I finished cooking and they all started eating.
"Mhmm,this is so good."Asad said.
"Asad keep on eating and eating till you become a hippo,you don't even gym anymore,pathetic."I said and they all laughed."
"Who told you I don't gym silly?"
"Oho dai."I said and he jokingly glared at me .
"Goodnight  to you all,I have a class tomorrow by 7 so I gotta sleep early."I said and hugged each of them before sashaying to my room.
I prayed Isha and had a bath,I put on my pjs and jumped on my bed.I brought out my phone and nothing was interesting,all the apps were dry.I started contemplating whether to watch film on Netflix or sleep.I really really want to continue watching bridgerton and I want to sleep too.So I decided to just sleep and continue watching tomorrow after class.Calling my Dad was on my list and I did called him and he picked almost immediately.
"Farha dear."
"Ina yini ,how is work and everything over there?"
"Everything is good,how is school?"
"Alhamdulillah,May Allah put Barakah in whatever you are doing."
"Ameen Ameen,Jazakillah."
"When are you coming back,we are missing you so bad."I whined
"Soon Farha ,I told your mum earlier maybe she forgot to tell you."
"Yes maybe,tohm goodnight daddy."
"Goodnight dear,sleep tight."he said and he hung up.
I turned on my lamp,said my duas and slept...

Heyy darlings😚
Thank you all for the votes and comments 😭❤️Keep em coming...
I know this chapter is boring,I just wanted to drop something but the next chapter won't be boringggg!!!💆🏽‍♀️

Vote💕
Comment 💕
Share😭😭❤️
Type "hi"down below to be sure you guys are not ghosts😌