Chapter 19

My mum is back.She came back to dress up for the dinner.She is in her room with the makeup artist,i have already made my face up.I look so beautiful not to brag ,the gown is just so pretty.I picked my phone up and Sa'adatu's facetime video call came in,i answered and she started screaming when she saw me.
"Innalillahi,you look soooooo OMG...I am out of words."She screamed.
I kept on laughing and she continued hyping me.
"Burst my headd babyyy."i said.
"You just look so cute on God."
"Thank you hype woman,I have to look good afterall it's my cousin's wedding."I winked.
"Broooooo."She said laughing.
"Yessssss."
"Send pictures okay?"
"Okay InshaAllah see you later."
"Okay see ya,I am so tired so i will just lay down and sleep."
"Okayy dear!have a nice one."
"Thank youu,you better behave."She said.
"I will."I laughed and hung up.
I went to Maami's room and met her alone,she was all glammed up.
"Dayyuumm,Maami.You look so beautiful."
"Thank you dear,you look good too."
"Yee thank youu,let's get going then."I said while taking her pictures with my phone.
"Okay,enough of the pictures let's go.We are late already."She said .
I held her hands and we went to the car.The driver came in and drove us out of the house.We arrived the place and from the entrance you could hear the speakers blasting.We got down and Maami called Salma's mum to know whether she has arrived.Salma's mum said she is on her way that my mum should wait for her.We waited in the car for like ten minutes before she arrived.I greeted her and she was so happy i came.The MC announced the arrival of Salma's mum and my mum.The couple are yet to arrive.As I was about to enter the hall when i received a call from Asad.
"Where you at?"he said immediately i picked the call.
"I am at salma's dinner duh."
"Oh oh.I won't make it to the dinner,Ammar as well."
"But why?"
"We are going somewhere byee...tell Maami by the way."he said and hung up.
Whatever!!

I turned around and saw cars coming towards where i was so i moved away and i noticed it was the couple and friends.They alighted from the cars and the Mc came out and started arranging the bridal train.I didn't want them to see me so i tried to sneak into the hall but damn Salma saw me.
"Hey Farha."she called.
This girl want to create a fuss because why will she do that.
"come and join us."she added.
We made a quick eye contact with Ja'afar before i joined the bridal train,Salma's friend and a guy were at the front then i and Ja'afar's friend(he was shocked to see me at the wedding lol)followed by the couple then more of their friends at their back.Well i am her only cousin,a lot of people prefer their mother's family but for me i love my paternal family more because they got more vibes.The Mc announced our arrival in the hall and the Dj played "thinking out loud"by ed sheeran.Cameras were clicking here and there.We were halfway to the couple's seat when he changed the song to "cashapp" by bella shmurda.
Damn!i felt the urge to dance to the song and i did.We danced all the way to their seat.The couple made their way to their seat.I went and sat down on my seat and went on social media with my phone.The drinks and smoothies were brought first and then followed by food and then desserts.I ate everything on my plate .I love food.The couple danceed with their mothers,friends and some family members.On a normal day i will come out and dance like there is no tomorrow but this is my ex's wedding we talking about.Well i took a lot of pictures and videos because i looked peng.
So the Mc called the couple to have their dance.The slow dance i guess.They went to the stage hand in hand and the Dj played "Perfect "by ed sheeran.He grabbed her waist and she wrapped her hands around his neck.Damnnn!!!
I then felt a sharp pain on my chest.Then all the amazing memories i had with Ja'afar came to my mind.I remembered how we met,how we started dating and the dating experience and also how we broke up.I then noticed i was crying,i used my hands and covered my mouth so i don't make any noise.I sneakily left the hall and sat down on a chair in the parking lot.I cried so hard.It's the love of my life that got married.How am i gonna live with this pain.Will i ever heal?Ya Allah.
I brought out my phone to call Sa'adatu but her phone was switched off,i then tried calling my siblings but none of them picked.I wanted to call Ya Moh but i don't him to be worried.I just want to talk to someone,i want someone to say soothing words to me.I want to feel loved right now damn!I scrolled through my call logs and called Imad.I don't know why i called him.He has seen me in a this kinda state before afterall and we have been getting along these past few days.He picked the call and i couldn't talk because i was crying really hard.
"Hello Farha,are you alright?Is anything wrong with you?"
I managed to tell him to come to the event center.
"I hope everything is alright,please stop crying okayy?I am on my way."He said and hung up.

He came after approximately ten minutes.He called and i told him were i was.
"Farha."he said and sat next to me.
"mhhhmm."i said
"Talk to me what's wrong?"He said.
I was ready to open up to him i don't care.
"The reason you met me crying the the cafe was because i saw my ex's pre wedding pictures with my cousin..."I told him everything in between tears.
Crying while explaining is a different level of pain.
"Ya subhanallah Farha."He said .
"I just want to go in right now to beg him to please marry me as his second wife.I know what i am saying is crazy but i really don't mind going in as his second wife as long as i am in his life.I love him so much,i just can't deny this fact."I said bursting into tears.
"Farha,wait for me i am coming."he said and got up.I don't know where he went but i am very sure he won't come back.He won't come back. I know.
Oh he is back!he came back with a bottle of water in his hand and gave me .
"Drink this and calm down Farha."
I collected the water and took a gulp.
"Farha,i am really sorry for all that happened to you,i know it hurts deep down but please take heart.The best awaits you inshaAllah.Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.Don't ever think of begging someone to be in your life,if you have to beg someone to be in your life then they don't belong there.Sometimes you just need to accept the fact that some people only enter your life as a temporary happiness."he said all these in a soothing voice.
"Well i hope i am not one of them.I want to make you happy forever."i smiled when he said that.
"You can't change what has already happened,so don't waste your time thinking about it.Move on,let go and get over it.Okayyy?"

"InshaAllah Imad.Thank you very much.I really appreciate beyond words."I said with a smile.
"Don't mention Farha i am always here okay?"
"okayy,thank you once again."
"Don't mention.So are you going back in?"he asked.
"Hell no!i will call my driver and ask him to pick me up."I said and called the driver to come pick me up.
"Okayy,i will wait till he comes."
"Ahaa gee."i said and he chuckled.
"Soo..."he said.
"Do you watch anime?"i asked him.I ask everyone i come across this question.
"Eww no."He said.
"Haaaa!!!you didn't pass the vibe check.You are lame."
"I am not lame,that's cartoon for God sake.My sister is also obsessed with anime."
"How dare you call anime cartoon,seriously?i am in love with her already."
"Hahahaha,why do you watch anime?"
"One can only achieve happiness by abandoning reality,anime is an escape from reality,honestly wish the world was like anime."
"C'mon,you guys are unbelievable."he said.
"Whatever you say."i said and we talked about random things with him.
The driver spoiled everything when he called and said he has arrived.
"Thank you so much Imad for coming.May Allah bless you.You made my whole night.My regards to everyone.Goodnight." i said.
"Ameen Farha.Anytime.Text me when you reach home.You look beautiful by the way."
"Hahah hahah thank youu."I said and left.
I entered the car and we reached home in no time.
I went straight to my room and texted Imad
"i am home Imad."
I wiped my makeup,my face was swollen because of all the crying.I showered and put on my pjs.I went straight to bed and checked my phone.I saw a message from Imad that says
"Alhamdulillah,don't cry again please.Goodnight."
Wow!this guy is very sweet.

"Heyyyyy.Should i come in?"That's Asad's voice.
"Yess come in."
"We saw your missed calls."He said.
"yessss?"i asked
I am very mad at them,they were not there when i needed them the most.
"Are you mad at us?"
"Yess i am. But never mind everything is okay now."
"What happened?"He asked.
"Nothing much,i just wanted to know where you guys were at?"i lied.
"Oh oh,i am sorry.Let me tell you.My girl invited me to their family's dinner so i went there with Ammar."
"Whoaa!!!how did it go?"i asked.
"It went pretty well Farha."
"Glad you guys enjoyed the dinner,goodnight Asad i am feeling sleepy."I said.
"Since you are sending me out goodnight girl."
"Yess goodnight."I laughed.
I called Maama to tell her i left the place.I know she will get worried.I said i was sick that's why i left.
I turned off the lights and slept off.Sleeping after crying hits so different.

broooooooooooooooo🤩🤩🤩🤩

May Allah accept our ibadah.
i wanted to update this on Eid day but here it is😌😌😌😌
love youuu🥰
this chapter is my best chapter on Godddd🥺