Chapter 16

I woke up at around 8:30am and had my bath,I had my bath and put on a casual cloth .I picked my phone to call Imad.I called his phone number and he picked after some seconds.
"Hello."He said in an extremely deep voice OMG!!This is my first time hearing his sleepy voice.Its cute tho.What's wrong  with me?
"Eeshh.I am sorry i woke you up."
"No no it's okay,how was your night?"he said the voice getting deeper.
"Alhamdulillah,yours?"
"Samee.I called to say hi yesternight."
"Oh yeah,I am sorry.I slept off"
"Okay,I am so glad you called back.Thank you."
"Don't mention,it's nothing really."
"I am late for gym so I will call you later.Thank you for waking me up by the way."
"Hahah,I saved you."I said and chuckled.
"Yess,you sure did."he said and laughed too."and congrats to Ammar,May it be the beginning of Success."He added.
"Thank you very much."
We said our goodbyes and I hung up.
We are really getting along and I am liking it.Oh no

Imad's POV
I got up from bed after having the little convo with Farha and went to the bathroom to have a quick bath.I guess Hammad went to the gym without me.I put on my gym clothes,put the necessities in my gym bag and strolled to the gym.I have been having these weird feelings about Farha,she is really cute and I like the little things I know about her.I don't know what's wrong with me.
I strolled to the gym and started with the thread mill  then the rest followed.
I didn't see Hammad so I picked my phone and called him.
"Heyy guyy."I said when he picked the call.
"Ahh,how far"
"Good good,Where did you go?"
"I escorted a friend to have coffee."
"Oh nice.See you then."
"Okayy,take care."
I ended the call and went back home.I had a bath and put on a black shirt and sweatpants.I made coffee and brought out my MacBook and started working on it.
I heard the call for zuhr prayer,so I performed ablution and went to the mosque.When I finished praying i went back to my room and slept.Well...I woke up around 4  and prayed asr .Whoa!!!i really had a nice sleep and I am really hungry.I strolled to the apartment to see Ummi.I knocked at the entrance door and Laila opened it.
"Heyy munchkin."I said pinching her cheeks.
"Hey bruhh."
"Where is Ummi?"
"She is in the dinning area."
"Hmmmm... i see."
I went to the dining area and I saw her taking an orange juice while pressing her phone.
"Good afternoon Love."
"Good afternoon and by the way that name is not for me."She said and laughed.
"Ahh,whyyy?"
"It's for your wife Imad."
"Ahh,you are my only true love."I said hugging her and she laughed.
"Where were you all day?"Ummi asked.
"I was sleeping."I replied
"Must be nice."She said.
"I made this for you."Laila said dropping a plate of sandwich on the table.
"Oh wow thank youu."I said.
"Anytime."She said with a smile.
"This is really good,your hands are so blessed."I said taking another bite.
"Ahhmm Imad ,let's go out and have fun."
"I see." I said and laughed.
"Pleaseee,Hammad has agreed."
"She also tricked him with Sandwich."Ummi said and  we both laughed.
"So that's the trick,don't worry.We will go out when Hammad comes back.
"Thank youu.You guys are the best.I love you."She said and hugged the daylight out of me.
"We love you too."I said and she released the hug.
I brought out my phone and texted Farha on imessage.Call me a simp but I don't care.

Me:Heyyy
Whoa!she replied immediately.Love the energyyy!!
Farha🥂❤️:Hii
...well yess I edited her name.
Me:How are youu?
Farha🥂❤️:I am good.You?
Me:Fine Alhamdulillah
Farha🥂❤️:Gladd...Wyd?
Aww...she cares
Me:Nothing much,but I am about to go out with my siblings.What about youu?
Farha🥂❤️:Wow!!That's nice.I am just lazying  around.I am still tired.Yesterday's event was very hectic.
Me:Please get some rest Okayy?
Farha🥂❤️:InshaAllah.Thank youu.

"Yo!"Hammad said.
"When did you come back?"
"Just now,we going out with Laila right?You free?"
"Yesss i am."
"Okayy then let's go."
"Okayy,where is she?"I asked.
"The beauty queen is on her way."Laila said while coming down the staircase.
"Okayy,let's gooo."I said.
We said our goodbyes to Ummi and we left.We picked Hammad's cars and he drove out.
"Yee!Let's get chicken wings and drumsticks form that place,it's really good."Laila said pointing towards the direction of a restaurant.
Hammad parked in the parking space and she went in to get the things she wanted.She got back and not going lie this must be the best one I have ever tasted.But it is so spicy.
"Imad why are you crying?"Hammad asked chuckling.
"It's so spicy OMG!"I said.
"Then stop eating it."Laila said bringing her phone out to take a video.
"Noo.And stop that video."I said but she continued.They kept on teasing me till we reached the ice cream shop.We got in together,ordered the ice cream and sat down to wait for our orders to come up.
"Yummmmm.I love this."Laila said after our orders were brought up.
We finished our ice cream and left the place not before smearing the ice cream on our faces.We went to the shopping mall and did some shopping too.It's almost Maghrib time.
"Let's branch at Hajara's house."I said.
"Wow!that's nice,we will then pray and have dinner."Hammad added.
"Let me call and tell her."I said.
"Noo,let's surprise her."Laila said.
"Whoa yes!"
We drove to her house and entered the house after the gateman opened the gate.Laila knocked at the front door and Hajara opened the door and her big belly welcomed us.
"Heheh,what a surprise visit."She said smiling widely.
We hugged her even tho her belly was obstructing.
"Hawayuuu ?"She said.
"Alhamdulillah."We said while sitting.
"I am very happy to see you here,I just spoke to Ummi few minutes and she said you guys went out."
"Yess,yess Laila forced us."Hammad said and glared at her.
"Tueeehhh,but you guys had fun shaa."She said glaring back at him.
"Where is Ayman?"Laila asked.
"He went to his friend's house for a sleepover."
"I want to see him for real"I said .
"Samee."Hammad said.
"Okayy,so what do you want to eat?"She asked.
"Ahmm actu..."Hammad didn't finish the sentence when her Husband Abubakar showed up.
"You guys are here.Welcome!"He said with his smiley face.The dude is always smiling.
"We exchanged pleasantries and I and Hammad followed him to the mosque to pray Maghrib and Laila stayed back.
When we came back from the mosque.We met Laila and Hajarah in the kitchen talking and trying to prepare a meal.
"Weldone."I said.
"You guys should come and cook,I can't really cook right now and Laila will need help."Hajara said."
"Okayy o let's give it a try."Hammad said and we laughed.
"Okayy,I will supervise you guys."Abubakar said.
"What are we going to make by the way?"I asked.
"Spaghetti bolognese."Laila said.
"Wowwwwww!!"I said.

Heyy cutiess😘
I wanted it to be long but i don't have time😪Schoollll 🥺
Okayy...the next chapter will be spicyyyy
You guys remember hajarah right???Their elder sister sillyyyy!