Chapter 4

So it's going to be Imad's POV🌚

Imad's POV
"Urghhh"I groaned.
This alarm will be the end of me,it's 7 in the morning.I sauntered to the bathroom,after I was done with the morning rituals I prepared for gym.I got my sweatpants ,armless shirt and my workout shoes.I picked my camouflage gym bag and inserted things inside.I went to into the main house , they were all asleep.So I got into the kitchen and grabbed water and an apple.I strolled to the gym listening to the melodious voice of Mishary.
"Bro."i heard someone shout.
I turned around and saw Hammad my brother jogging to catch up with me.
"Hammad"I chuckled
"You left without me."
"Your room was locked, let's get in."I laughed
We went in and we began to workout.
When i checked the time it was almost 9 so I decided to go home and prepare for work.Hammad is a doctor so his shift is at night today.
"Damn!this sweat is too much."I muttered to myself.
I quickly strolled back home and got to our side.I had a bath,did the necessities and wore a black kaftan,a matching cap together with my Hermès shoes.I then put on my black iwatch and a black shades.
I picked my car keys and moved to the main apartment.
My sister Laila opened the door when I knocked.
"Close your mouth girl."I said because her mouth was hanged open.
"You look so handsome."she said and I chuckled.
"Where is Ummi? thank you for the compliment by the way."
"She is in the kitchen."she said snapping me with her phone.
"Will you stop that?"I said and I slightly knocked her head.
I moved to the kitchen and saw Ummi.
"Ina kwana."I greeted.
"Lafiya,how was your night?"
"It was good how was yours?"
"Alhamdulillah."
"Ummi,I am off to work."
"Come and eat something."she said and started dishing the food in the plate.
"Ummi ,I am not hungry."
"You don't have to be hungry before you eat,come here."She said and pulled a chair next to the kitchen island.
She served me Macaroni and cheese.I cleared the plate in minutes and washed it down with apple juice.
"You said you weren't hungry?"Ummi said and took the plate to the sink.
"Your food is just so good."
"She didn't prepare it,I did."Laila said.
"Mhm i knew it,the salt was too much."I said pretending to throw up.
"Don't mind him."Ummi said.
I laughed and I bade them bye.I hopped in my Mercedes Benz E350 and zoomed off.I went to the office and I knew i was late.I entered the elevator that leads to my office.
I reached my office and sauntered into it.I prepared coffee with the coffee maker before I sat down.

Alhaji Usman:A business man,baba
Hajiyaa Khadija:Ummi,a house wife
Hajara:an interior designer,my elder sister who is married and have a son named Ayman and is expecting another child.
And then I:Arc Imad
Hammad :the young doctor in the house.
Laila: The last born she is in level one studying literature.

The chapter is short but atleast we had a glimpse of Imad's family.
Y'all should check the first chapter again.I introduced Farha' family in a better way.