Chapter 13

Imad's POV
After I prayed Isha,I went back to my room and had a bath.I put on a black sweatpants and a white shirt and then strolled to Baba's apartment.I saw Hammad in the apartment,I smiled at him and sat on the rug close to Baba and greeted him.
"Ina yini Baba."I greeted.
"Lafiya lau,how is work?"
"Alhamdulillah."I replied.
"I guess you know why Hammad is here."he said.
I glared at Hammad and he chuckled,we had a conversation with Hammad about him getting married so I asked him to tell Baba and I guess that is it.
"Yess."I said.
"MashaAllah,when are you settling down too Imad."he asked.
"Soon Baba,soon InshaAllah."I said.
"May Allah choose the best spouse for both of you."
"Ameen."We chorused.
"Ahmmm Baba Laila told me something earlier."
"Okay,i am listening."
"That she wants to continue studying in UK."
"Oh,but that's a no,I am not letting her to stay alone there."he said.
"But Baba..."Hammad said.
"No buts,no relative lives in UK so No."he said.
We talked about politics and other things too,Some of Baba's relative will be going to meet the family of Hammad's girlfriend.I left Baba's apartment together with Hammad.
"It is so good you are getting married."I said.
"Yeah yeah bro,I really wish you would do the same."He said
"I will InshaAllah,It's Allah's time ."I said.
"I am hungry like very very hungry."He said.
"Let's go and meet Ummi toh."
We went to the main house and saw Ummi and Laila in the kitchen.
"Ummi na what did you cook?"Hammad asked.
"We ordered food and we have already finished eating it."
"But we are hungry."I said .
"Yess I asked Laila to make fries for you guys."She said.
"Oh oh ,you are the best."Hammad said and Laila chuckled.
"Ummi guess what your son told Baba."I said.
"What?"She asked and I got a punch from Hammad.
"He said aure yakeso."I said and i laughed.
"Hammad have you spoken to him already?"She asked.
"Yess Ummi.."
"Ah,MashaAllah.Allah ya sa ayi a sa'a,and Imad be careful with him.She said and laughed.
"Yayyyy!!!"Laila shouted.
"I will break your legs."Hammad said to her and we laughed.We kept on teasing him.We went to the living room and Ummi went to her room to sleep after we all said goodnight.She sleeps so early that can never be me.Laila brought the fries with ketchup and apple juice.
"Ahh thank you baby girl."I said and tapped the space close to me for her to sit.
"Are you still watching Attack on titans?"I asked her because she loves anime like hell.
"Yess,I am,you should start watching anime to."She said with a smile.
"No,i hate it.you all be safe though."I said.
"Nothing will make me love anime."Hammad said.
"You all are bad vibes."She said with a pout.
We gisted on and on and she picked the plates to the kitchen.
"Imad,have you asked Baba?"She asked.
"I did."I replied not looking into her eyes.
"What did he say?"
"Ahh...he said no."I said and her happy face turned into a sad one.
"What is it?It's for the best dear."Hammad said.
"Yess Laila,he knows what is good for you,just be good in school,get better grades and be happy."I said pulling her to my chest.
"InshaAllah."She said in a crying voice.
"If you want or need anything,we are here for you.Tell us."Hammad said.
"Yes Hammad is right.Stop crying kinji?I don't want to see you sad."I said and she cleaned her tears.
"We can go on vacation there okayy?"Hammad said and she nodded.
"Now go and get ready we are going out."Hammad said and she cheered a bit.
"Don't take too much time,and also tell Ummi too."I said and she answered and went to her room.
She got ready and we went to cold stone,we bought ice cream and pizza and we had a car date.It was so fun and she took pictures too.She had fun and we were happy about that.I went out to buy something in a shop and left them both in the car.Both of them were giving me weird looks when I got back to the car.
"Am i safe?What's up with the looks?"I asked.
"You left your phone in the car and someone called you."Hammad said.
"Okayy then??"
"Farha called,am I getting another sister in law ?"she asked.
Omg Farha called,I never expected her to call,i am so happy she called but I have to deal with these two.
"No,she is just a friend."I said starting the car.
"Oho dai."Hammad said.
"Imad show me her pictures,Imad you are not romantic,why will you save her name as Farha.Edit it please to something better."Laila said.
"You all are mad."I said and chuckled.
"Let's do quick and get back home so that you will call her back."Hammad said and i glared at him.
This teasing is turn by turn,they teased me and all I did was to put on my AirPods and pretended to be listening to something.We finally got back home.
"Thank you very much,you made my day.I am very grateful to have brothers like you.I love you two."Laila said and hugged us.
"We love you too.Goodnight."we said and she went into the main house and we moved to our apartment.
"Don't forget to call her back."He said and winked at me before entering his room.
"May Allah deliver you."
"Ameen."he shouted.
Immediately I entered my room i dialed her number and she picked after some rings.
"Uhmmm heyy."She said.
"Farha how was your day?"
"It was great,yours?"
"Good Alhamdulillah."
"I hope I didn't wake you up.My niece dialed your number by mistake.Sorry."She said and my heart broke into many pieces. It was a mistake.Ouch
"No i wasn't sleeping,don't worry.Good night then."
"Thank you,goodnight ."She said and I hung up.
I climbed my bed and brought out my laptop to watch a movie on Netflix.I started watching Mulan,I wasn't concentrating because I was thinking of someone.So I kept the laptop and slept.

Farha's POV
Ya Moh brought the kids to our house after Maghrib prayer and he went out on a date with Ya Hidaya.I was so happy to see them.I baked cupcakes with them and we had so much fun.I turned on the Tv in my room for them to watch Cocomelon.When I get bored I watch cocomelon too.
My name is Miss Appleberry Appleberry?Appleberry.That's me.
They kept on singing along.I had a bath and put on my Pjs.I brought out my phone and started using it when Samha said she wants to take selfie with my phone.I gave her my phone and brought my MacBook out to continue watching Attack on titans.Man!!!i love Anime.
"Someone is calling you."Haifa said and gave me my phone.
"It is you that is calling someone Haifa."I told her.
"Oops."She said and ran back to continue watching.
I quickly cut the call , she called Imad for Allah's sake.
Ya Moh later came and picked them up.I went back to my room and Ammar came in.He looked into the mirror,scattered the things on the dress mirror and attempted to walk out.
I don't know why brothers like doing this.
"Not so fast,what brought you to my room?"
"Nothing."he laughed and ran out of the room.
I was very sleepy so I kept the laptop.I was about to lie down when my phone rang and it's was Imad.
"Uhmmm heyy."i said.
"Farha how was your day?"he asked
"It was great yours?"
"Good Alhamdulillah."he said.
"I hope I didn't wake you up.My niece dialed your number by mistake.Sorry.I said.
"No i wasn't sleeping,don't worry.Goodnight then."
"Thank you,goodnight."i said and he hung up.
Was I wrong when I said by mistake?????
Anyways.I kept the phone and went to dreamland.

❤️
Guysss!!!!!Brothers are to die for😭❤️But they are annoying sometimes.
By mistake!Ouch💔💔💔
The thing hurt fah,I hate it when I call back and the person claim it was a mistake.Fr!!
Ayyah Imad...💔💔💔💔
Farha loves anime and my guy hates it😂😂😂Imad o
Cocomelon😂😂😂😂I love it.
You guys should show me love and comment.If you know you are enjoying this book please say it down in the comment box.What is the essence of writing the book if no one is liking it😔

Vote❤️
Comment ❤️
Share🥺