Chapter 8

Farha's POV
Sa'adatu took me back home after asr prayer and nobody was home except for Maami.I met her in her room watching a movie on her laptop,I went and hugged her then rested my head on her shoulder.
"You are back already,how was school?"She said squeezing my hand.
"Yess Maami,today was a hectic day."
"Eat then rest dear!"She said.
"I have eaten i will just go to my room and rest."
"Okay then,take care."She said and I smiled.
I went up to my room and lied on my bed,I brought out my phone and I saw a WhatsApp message from Sa'adatu.
Piece of shit💩😻:Hey Farha,remember what you said.Don't stress yourself please.
Me:I won't dear,Thank you and I love you🥺
Piece of shit💩😻:i love you too❤️So I want to tell you something,promise you won't be angry.
Me:What is it?
Piece of shit💩😻:just promise
Me:What have you done ?😒
Piece of shit:Promise me and I will tell you right away😌
Me:Okay I promise...
Piece of shit💩😻:Ehen??
Me:Not to be angry when you tell me😒
Piece of shit:I gave Imad your number.🌚
Me:Holy potatoes,whyyy???Sa'adatu🔪🔪
Piece of shit💩😻:He insisted,he said he will delete your number if you don't want him to have it.
Me:we don't even know him for Allah's sake🥺
Piece of shit💩😻:Don't worry all is going to be well.See you✌🏻
Me:🖕🏻
I threw my phone away and Ammar came into my room.
"Can't you make salam?"i said quite irritated because everything seems to annoy me now and Sa'adatu giving out my number to a complete stranger is whack.
"Uhmmm sorry,Are you alright?"he asked.
"I am,why did you ask?"
"You look sick."he said sitting beside me.
"I am just tired."
"Sorry love,Okay now give me your makeup kit."
"The hell are you gonna do with makeup kit?"
"I want to make your face up,you look dull."
"You are high on cheap drugs"I said and he laughed.
"Pleaseeeee."
"Not on my pretty face,go and make Maami's face up."
"Tabb,she will never agree,Never."
"Okay then you will make my face up but on one condition."
"What's the condition?"he asked.
"I will also make your face up."
"Nahh,No,a'a,La."he said and I laughed.
"Harda La,don't kill me."I said laughing.
"Please please."
"Get out of my room,byeeee."I said and I pushed him out.
"Don't come to my room to play video game again,look for a partner."he said behind closed doors.
"Asad is here."I shouted and I heard him groan.
I changed into a black and white jumpsuit and jumped on my bed to read a novel.The funny part is that I am reading and watching bridgerton.I brought out The duke and I and started reading.I started dozing so i kept the book and slept off...blehhh...

"Heyy munchkin."I heard someone say while tapping my left cheek.
"Ahmmmm...What???"I groaned.
"Get up,it's time for Maghrib."I got up and I squeezed my eyes.It was Asad that was waking me up.
"When did you get home?"I asked.
"Just now,get up and pray."
"Okay."I said and sauntered to the bathroom to perform ablution.I prayed,read my Qur'an and sashayed downstairs.I met Asad,Ammar and Maami in the sitting room.
"Did someone die or something?why are you all quiet?My family members are chatterbox if I could remember."I said sitting beside Maami.
"Ahhmm...You know Salma is getting married..."Asad started.
Oh I knew this was coming.
"Oh yes I know and she is getting married to Ja'afar right?I saw the pre wedding pictures today."I said throwing a grape in my mouth."She sent it."I added.
"Oh.So you knew they were dating huh?"Ammar asked.
"Yess yes that's the main reason for the breakup ai,you know you guys should stop worrying,I am alright okay?Allah has destined that and besides I am over him shaaa."I said.
"Alhamdulillah ,May Allah choose the best for all of you."Maami said.
"Ameen."we all chorused.
"And Ammar is not allowed to date.Right Maami?"I blurted out and I got a glare from him.
"It's true bro."I said and they all laughed.
"Let's FaceTime Yaya Moh."Ammar said.
"Oh yess,Get Maami's MacBook."I told Ammar.
He got it and we called.He picked and thankfully he was at home.
"Maami."He said grinning.
"Is it only Maami on the screen?"I asked.
"Hahahah,how are you guys?"
"Alhamdulillah where are my kids?"Maami asked.
"Let me call them."
He shouted Amal and Samha's name but only Amal  appeared in the screen.Samha is 4 while Amal is 7.
"Yayyyy!You are all here."She shouted.
"Yess,we are,where is Samha ?"
"She is sleeping."She said adorably.Oh c'mon I want to have kids.
"Ahh,my favorite is sleeping,"Ammar teased her.
"But I am everyone's favorite."she said in that amazing accent.The kids are in a British school and I love it that way.The Hausa in them is so small.
"Don't mind Ammar,he is kidding,So what did you do today?"Maami asked.
"We went to the beach and I made a castle."
"Whoa!!i guess it was a big one."I said.
"Yess it was,just like your library."She said and we all laughed.The kids love to play where I keep my books and sometimes I read there if I want privacy .The room is so beautiful and I love it too ,it has so many teddy bears and amazing stuff.But I always trick them with some stuff to stop them from going into the room,they have their own playroom in the house and sometimes I even go there alone to play.I know it's funny but boredom can cause anything .
That's how we kept on chatting with them and Ya Moh's wife Y Hidaya even said hi and some random stuff.
The rest of the day went in blur...

Two weeks later.
It's Saturday and nothing is interesting,school work got harder because we are preparing for our final exams and then school of law urhhhhh!!Law is hard I swear to God.And Sa'adatu has been asking me whether Imad has called but I kept on saying no because he hasn't .I wonder why he hasn't called yet. Right now I am in my library snuggling my large teddy bear and reading with my pjs on.Nothing interests me anymore.Then a call came in from an unsaved number and I groaned before picking.

"Hello, Farha."I heard a familiar voice and it just remembered .IMAD
Whao!!!!he called...

Oh heyy...
I just decided to drop this

Imad called
Who is happy??? I am💃🏻
❤️❤️
Vote~comment~shareeee~💕