Chapter 3

Farha
I bade  Sa'adatu and her Mum adieu when Maami called and said she was outside .
"How was your day?"She asked as I sat at the back seat next to her.
"It went good,how about yours?"I asked while settling my head on her laps.
"Alhamdulillah,sometimes I wonder if Ammar is the baby of the house or you are."She said and I laughed .
We kept on talking about everything and nothing till we reached home.
"Welcome home."Ammar said holding a plate of pancakes in his hands.
"Ahh thank you,who made pancakes?"I said having a bite out of it.
"I did,is it nice?"he asked scratching the back of his neck.
"Mhmmm,not bad but you need more lessons."I laughed.
"Okayy."He smirked
"Where are you going to?"
"My room."he replied.
"Come let's gist."
"I got assignments,byeeee."he waved and went out.
This guy!!!!!The guys  have their own apartment outside,but they spend most of their time in the main house.I wonder why Asad is not back yet.
I went to my room upstairs and went straight to the bathroom,I had a relaxing shower,when I came out of the bathroom I did the necessities and put on a Minnie Mouse pjs.Twas 8 already.
I went downstairs and saw Asad in the kitchen.
"Farha."he said pinching my nose.
"Yess bro,how was work."
"it was good Alhamdulillah."
"Okayy glad."i said.
"Let's bake ."I blurted.
"Yess yesss nice idea."Ammar said.
"What??when did you come in?"I said looking confused.
"Hahah,just let Ammar and I bake,what are we even baking?"
"You are unbelievable,bake cookies toh."I said
"Okayy,you may leave the kitchen."Ammar pushed me out.
"Tohm see yah."I left the kitchen laughing.
The last time this guys tried to cook pasta,the kitchen almost got burnt,and they will be claiming husband material when they cook noodles.Husband material my ass.
I picked my phone and started going through my timeline on twitter!!Damn I love twitter,i checked all the other apps.I wanted to check my clubhouse but I decided not to because clubhouse will make me stay on the app for hours.I messaged Ammar because I saw his phone in the kitchen,
Me:Clean as you bake please😪
Gee😎❤️:Ok😂
I then messaged Ya Muhammad on iMessage.
Me:Hey bruh!!
Ya Moh🤝❤️:Farha!how are you?
Me:I am good o,where are my cute children?
Ya Moh🤝❤️:they are good.
Me:I bet they are missing me
Ya Moh🤝❤️:🙄which kind missing you?
Me:😂😂when are you guys coming to Abuja?
Ya Moh🤝❤️:Maybe when dad is coming back.
Oh yeah,my dad went on a business trip and I think he is coming back next week.
Me:okayyy,can't wait🥺
Ya Moh🤝❤️:I hope you are over that Ja'afar of a guy.
Me:Yess yess I am bro
Ya Moh🤝❤️:please don't let it affect your mental health.
Me:I won't InshaAllah.
Damn!!i thank Allah I have caring brothers.When I was going through the breakdown none of them wanted to leave my side.
Ya Moh🤝❤️:That's good,where are my Mandems?
Me:oops,I just remembered they are in the kitchen baking cookies I better go check before they burn the house.
Ya Moh🤝❤️: you better do😂😂
Me:Byee,my regards to Amal and Samha.
I rushed to the kitchen and guess what I saw?They messed the whole kitchen up.Flour was everywhere and the dishes was full to the brim.The heck did they do with those things?They didn't use the elite advice of clean as you bake or cook.
"Whattt??"
"What are you doing here?"Asad asked.
"What did you do to this kitchen please?"I said peeping  into the oven.
"We are baking."Ammar replied.
"More like you are destroying the kitchen."I glared at him.
"Take a chill pill,they are ready and we made milkshake too."Ammar said.
They brought the cookies out of the oven.
"Mhhmmmm."I said.
"And here is the milkshake."Asad said.
"You guys did a great job,just wait till Maami sees this kitchen."I said trying not to laugh.
"Oops."
After some minutes we ate the cookies and milkshake and it was good,I didn't know they were this good.
"What do we have here?and who did this to my kitchen."Maami said as soon as she came into the kitchen.
"Ammar and Asad baked."I said raising my hands in defense."
"Ahhh."She picked one cookie and ate.
"You guys tried but before you leave this kitchen make sure you put it back in place,the house helps have finished cleaning it,they won't be happy to see this in the morning. Goodnight."She said and left.
"You know you have to help us.Asad said raising a brow.
I wonder how he does that.
"I know."I laughed
Cleaning the kitchen was fun,we gisted and teased each other.When we finished it was already 11 so I said goodnight to them and retired to my room after closing the main door.
I checked Snapchat and both of them posted the milkshake and cookies claiming they baked them.I posted it too with the caption.
Get yourself brothers like mine,they baked and messed the kitchen up 😂❤️and I tagged them.
I was so exhausted so I said my dua and slept off...

Heyy!!Ain't her siblings sweet??❤️
I love them.

Who doesn't know how to raise a brow??
I don't 😪