TEYSAN: The Rise of Rosie (A/N)

IMPORTANT: BEFORE YOU START READING

hi :) 

ok now for the actual announcement. 

I was wondering if you guys would like a character analysis of the main characters at the end of each book. Believe it or not, I put a lot of work into my books and I try my best to let every character have an arc, so that means I HAVE A LOT OF NOTES FOR ALL OF MY BOOKS– notes that no one else is going to read. So, for those of you who are weirdly obsessed with this story, I'd be willing to make a detailed description of my thought process throughout making these books if y'all want it. I'm not gonna do it if no one wants me to make it, so if you do want it, make sure to tell me!!

anyway back to the authors note of the story :)

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Ok so, I finally have a pretty solid idea of where I wanna take this book, and now that summer is starting soon, you should be seeing some more regular updates. I do have summer courses that I'm taking and other stuff going on, but hopefully it won't get in the way.

I really wanna finish this book before I graduate, but seeing how the last one took 3 years, we'll have to see how that goes lol.

Anyway, this book is gonna have a lotttt of lore and explaination stuff. Like stuff that I didn't go over in the first one, so hopefully that will make it an interesting read :)

Anyway, idk why ur reading this, this whole authors note has been dog shit, but you do you ig. 

Have fun reading :)