Saving private Hans and Klaus

Hans enlisted himself into the Werhmacht, at the age of 19, he first became an infantry then chose to become a fire trooper, being an expert in pyrotechnics, his superiors decided he should become one, he enlisted alongside Klaus, a childhood friend, Klaus, unlike Hans, didn't join the fire troopers, but rather joined the heavy infantry, equipped with heavy armor and automatic shotguns.

Unfortunately, while playing cards at night, were swiped and knocked out by the intruders. The worst thing about all of that was that Hans was winning, he never won against Klaus. And probably lost his deck.

Hans was the first to wake up, he tried to look around, but darkness shrouded everything, one thing he noticed was that it was very cold, unusually cold. Even though his uniform wasn't meant to keep him warm, it was somewhat warmer than being only in underwear. Second thing he noticed was, he was tied up to another person, most probably his friend, Klaus. And the last thing he noticed was... he was naked, and not only in underwear, but completely naked.

He tried breaking free, but to no avail, he then called for his friend.

"Klaus! Wake the hell up!" Hans whispered, yet his friend didn't budge

"Klaus! Klaus!", he called for his friend, until light invaded the room, and a door opened in front of him, sweat drops rolled on Hans forehead, trough the door came a brown skinned almost human looking female, but the pointed long ears gave it away, she wasn't human, and the silver colored long hair was something unnatural, she had a sadistic smile plastered on her face, in the room she dragged a silver table which was full of... stimulating objects, including a whip, a strapon and many others things.

"I see you're awake," she picked up a collar from the table "let's start, shall we~?"

'Oh mein gott...' said Hans in his mind, before the door shut itself

.    .    .    .    .    .    .    

In the morning, the german unit packed up the camp and had a mission to finish, to save two of their men. There are two steps necessary to this rescue mission:

1. Find the enemy camp, where the soldiers would be.

2. Make it burn.

Seems easy, right? Well, the first one is the hardest, they had no idea how they could track, or find mamono. Their first course of action was to try and find the beacons of the two soldiers, and they did it, but the signal suddenly stopped inside a nearby forest, and with no aerial units, they couldn't scout the forest, option one was to try and search for them on foot, but it would be to dangerous. The second option would be to... burn the forest down. But it was quickly dismissed, they would've put the two soldiers inside an oven, and god knows what other, innocent, mamono lived in the forest.

Adalwin and Fritz were trying to find a way to rescue the two soldiers.

"The first option is to send a detachment of soldiers to search for them in the woods, but there's a chance they will be captured as well." said Adalwin while drinking his coffee

Fritz said nothing, as he stared at the forest, he wondered if his men were still sane, he then turned to Adalwin.

"We will take out chances," Fritz turned around at a nearby troop "gather a detachment immediately, we will go save our men."

The commander then left the tent, Adalwin didn't move from his chair.

"Welp, here we go..."