Deep, deeper, yet deeper into this world

*At a campsite made by the germans*

"Did you heard that there is a demon lord in this world?!" asks a soldier

"Yeah, and she rules over these 'mamono'." another soldier said

"I wonder how this mamono are."

"Well we know that they kidnap men and rape them into becoming their husbands."

"Weird, but alright. Can't say no to some fun. Eh???"

*chuckle*"Yeah, yeah of course not."

It was night. Most of the soldiers were asleep while others stood on guard. Adalwin, of course, didn't sleep, he was in his tent trying to contact the germans on the other side of the gate. 'Damn it, it doesn't work... Aha! Finaly! It works!' "This is commander Adalwin Frucht speaking on the radio. Can you hear me?"

Radio:"We ca-n hea-r you comm-ander"

Adalwin:"We have made first contact with the people of the new world. They answered most of our questions about the land. There is a 'violent' species in this world named 'mamono'."

Radio:"On a sca-le from 1 to 10, h-ow dangerous are they?"

"I don't know we haven't seen a mamono yet." responded Adalwin

Radio:"Alright, keep your men safe, HQ, out."

*sigh* 'I need to check on my men' Adalwin thought

*timeskip 3 hours* It was 3 in the morning, Adalwin sent 4 soldiers along with the panzerhund to patrol the nearby forest. The guards were changed, the new ones staying outside, while the previous guards rested.
Adalwin was asleep in his tent until someone screamed.

"Commander! Commander!" a soldier who was on the team who was sent in the forest screamed

"Mein gott, you don't have to scream!"

"My apologies commander, but we have captured a mamono!"

"What!? Let me see."

The commander and the soldier exited the tent and saw an super soldier holding what looked like an teenage girl with revealing clothes, but looking closer at her, he saw that she had wolf-like ears and tail! And, oh boy was she beatiful.

"Let me go!" she demanded struggling to get out of the super-dooldiers grip, the super-soldier not even twitching.

"Now, now stop moving or you might hurt yourself." Adalwin said

"Who are you, what is this guy *refers to the super-soldier* and why am I being hold hostage! When my pack will come after me, they will rape all of your men!"

'Sheesh, calm down' Adalwin thought

*sigh* "Tie her to a chair." Adalwin said

Two soldiers walked up to the wolf girl and tied her. They didn't have a chair, so they tied up her legs and arms together

'To be honest this really looks really erotic.' Adalwin said in his mind

"Calm down, girl. We are here to ask you some questions and we will let you go."

"Grrr... Fine..." the wolf girl said

"Perfect! Now, what's your name?" Adalwin asked

"Amy." the wolf girl responded

"So Amy... you said something about a pack, are there more like you?"

"Yes, and I will tell them about all of you and will come and rape you!"

"Okay... Second question, how many types of mamono are there?" asked Adalwin

"Too many to count." Amy responded bluntly

"Interesting... well that is all I wanted to ask you. Untie her."

The soldiers untied her and she immediatly pounced on a super-soldier.

Only to meet the metal chestplate of the armor *thonk*. Once again the super-soldier didn't flinched. But just looked at the poor and dumb wolf girl on the ground with his normal, deadpanned look of the helmet.

The soldier begun to laugh at the werewolf. She got embarresd and ran away into the woods.

*sigh* 'Well that was a little funny.' Adalwin said in his mind

Unknown to them someone was watching them with interest.

???:"Interesting, very interesting..."

???:"Mistress Druella shall we attack them and take their men?"

Druella:"No, we would lose to many monsters just to this people, we won't risk it."

Druella:"But I want to talk with them, if I can seduce the man who leads them, then they will not be a threat."

???:"Why don't we attack them, simple as that!"

This suggestion came from an subordinate and close friend of Druella, her name was Hella and she was a hellhound

Hella:"They can't be that srong!"

Druella:"You saw how the huge metal man holded an teenage werewolf with one hand and didn't even flinch, and that metal beast, I saw it breathing flames like a dragon."

Hella:"Hmph... alright."

Druella turns around to face the german campsite and said with a big grin.

Druella:"Now, why don't we pay them a sweet visit~!"

The monster girls all cheered quietly to not startle their prey, but unknown to them, a soldier was watching them from the campsite with a binoculars.

"Scheiße" the soldier exclaimed and went to the commanders tent

____________________

The third chapter in a single day. I don't know if that's much or not, but it it an achievement.
Next part will be the first meeting between the demon lord daughter and the Werhmacht. See ya next chapter!