Holy Scheiße

It was a normal day in Berlin. Nothing was out of the ordinary. People were walking around the busy streets. Some were out for a walk, or to walk their pet, while others were going to work. It was normal. Until something happened... a guy tripped and fell on the ground!!! Wait not that... A huge gate looking structure apeared in the middle of Berlin!!...?

"Where did thar come from?!" asks a tresspaser.

"Is it for like a movie or something like that?" asked another person

Everyone was freaking out about the structure, until the police and a few soldiers have arrived at the scene.

*a german soldier*
S

oon the police evacuated the civilians. And the soldiers made a perimeter around the structure.
More soldiers have arrived at the gate. All of them ready for anything that would come trough the "gate".

"So... what is this?" asks a soldier
"I... dunno??" answers another
"Well I think it's some sort of gate, I suppose." says a soldier

But suddenly, the gate opens...with a gust of wind, the gate opens fully to show only darkness.
The soldier, who, from the sudden opening, had their weapons aimed at the gate were suprised that the heavy looking doors made out of stone suddenly opened. But trought it, nothing came...

The commander assigned to the squad was, too, confused on how the doors suddenly opened.
Lifting his radio, he sent a message to the command. 'How the hell did it open?' the commander asked himself.

The commander then ordered a few soldiers to step into the gate to see what opened it.

There was... nothing?!
"It's like it opened itself!" screamed a soldier who entered the gate.
"There is nothing beside darkness in here!" another soldier said.

"Get out of the gate, now!" ordered the commander

Soon an APC arived with two super soldier.

With more men out in the open, some people were curios about the gate

With more men out in the open, some people were curios about the gate. But as soon they saw the super soldier they immediatly leaved.

*change scene*
*KINGU CRIMSON 3 days*

There was a meeting between a few german politicians and generals.

General:"What are we supposed to do?! We can't just stay with it in the middle of Berlin?"

"No, we can't, but it's not like we can move it somewhere." said a politician

"But what if we send a few soldiers into the gate?" asked the general

"And how could that help us?"

"We can make a safezone on the other side of  the gate, and start looking for resources." answered the general

"But what if there is a hostile world on the other side? What are you gonna do?"

"There is nothing that can destroy the german will! And if we can send a few platoons we can set some sort of base, then bring more men in there." the general once again said

The politicians were once thinking.

"Alright. We will make a scouting mission with a few troops."

"I will be in charge of everything that will happen on the other side of the gate." said the general

"Then it's settled, operation "New World" commencing in 3 days. All of you are dissmised"

Then all of them got up from their seats and went home.

_____________________________
Sooo.... what are you thinking? Is it a good start or a no go?
And I forgot to say that this will be an alternate timeline where germany made a revolution in the middle of the second world war thus leading to a brighter future. I am going to give the germans the wolfenstein technology because... it's cool. Anyway, bye!