forty one

TWITTER!

ophelia @ohophelia
me and wilbur will be doing a stream addressing stuff going on in a few minutes.

you cannot reply to this tweet.

TWITCH!

ohophelia went live!

streaming: just chatting!

IRL!

After her starting soon screen dissappeared, it revealed Ophelia and Wilbur sitting next to eachother at his regular setup.

"Hey chat." Ophelia swallowed down the anxiety rising in her throat. "How are you guys?" Her eyes scanned the chat, only seeing 'are you okay?' 's and 'the photo!' 's.

"We know about the photo chat," Wilbur butted in once he realized. "That's the whole reason we went live."

"Yeah, about that," Ophelia started. "So just to start things off, and the thing you're all probably wondering,"

"Yes, me and Wilbur are dating." Ophelia fiddled with the hem of her shirt, Wilbur grabbing her hand and giving it a comforting squeeze. "We started dating around a few months ago. We took a small break, and here we are now."

"Now, besides that," Ophelia changed the subject. "The photo is mainly the whole reason I'm here."

"The photo was taken a few weeks after me and Wilbur started dating. And now let me preference this," Ophelia paused. "Cecilia and her girlfriend drugged my drink at a party, therefore leading cecilia to, well, violate me, I guess you could say."

"I never knew about this until she brought it up, and I'm still disgusted to this day that she would do something like that to me, along with her girlfriend."

"And recently, Cecilia has been sending me manipulative messages, trying to manipulate me into thinking it was my fault and that I'm a horrible person."

"I've blocked her everywhere, and haven't spoken to her in a few days."

"We would like it if you guys would refrain from bringing this up further into the future, since it's a sensitive topic for many people, and it's not something this many people should know about." Wilbur spoke. "And further more, it makes Ophelia uncomfortable."

"But thank you guys for not immediately going to conclusions and assuming things." Ophelia slightly smiled. "But now that we've addressed things, we're going to end stream. I'm not too sure when I'll be back, but I think wilbur might have something planned soon, I'm not too sure though."

"We'll see you soon, chat, goodnight!" Ophelia said, clicking the 'end stream' button, leaning back in her chair and running her hands through her hair.

"You okay?" Wilbur asked, putting a reassuring hand on her thigh.

"Yeah," Ophelia said. "I'm okay."