nineteen

TWITTER!

ophelia @ohophelia
we do be going to the beach today 😎

@user1
have fun :)

IRL!

Ophelia sat on the sand. You would expect it to be warm, but it was cold. What would you expect when it was late at night? They didn't exactly come to swim anyways, though.

It was already fairly late in the day, it being around 6pm at the time. The group didn't really expect to do anything at the beach except just hang out and talk after the couple days of just staying in the house and just relaxing. It felt good to go outside once in a while.

"Ophelia! Come here, we're taking pictures!" Tommy yelled from where him and Wilbur stood, Fundy holding his phone for the pictures. Ophelia got up, dusting the sand off of her jeans, and walked over to the three. They took a few photos with the whole group, then decided to just sit and relax, talking with eachother.

Ophelia laid the decent sized towel she had brought in case she needed it for something, which included lying down. She stared at Wilbur as he messed around with Tommy.

It got darker each minute, the wind occasionally being heard as it went past her.

She felt tired, but didn't think much of it, since she had stayed up decently late last night editing a video.

"You're staring at him again." Niki gave a small chuckle.

"I'm not." Ophelia replied. "Simply just gazed over in a direction and he was there."

"Then why was that look on your face?"

"What?" Ophelia asks. "What look?"

"You look a certain way when you see him," She informs. "You look at him and your eyes light up."

"And?"

She shrugged. "I get the feeling by the way you look at him, it's definitely more than a friendly look."

"You're not wrong," She murmured, looking back at Wilbur.

"You love him?"

"Yes."

"How do you know?" Niki looked over at ophelia.

"Because seeing him smile is the only thing I ever want to see, even if it's not because of me," She averted her eyes from wilbur. "I just want to see him smile."

"You really do love him, huh?"

"I guess so." Ophelia smiled to herself.

---

It was now around 9pm, everyone was just sitting around on the beach in darkness, having fun in everyone's presence.

She turned her head to face Wilbur as he sat next to her.

"Hey," Ophelia said as she gave Wilbur a small smile and went back to whatever she was doing.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Not much, just replying to comments and scrolling twitter. I'm kinda tired."

"You shouldn't stay up so late, then."

"As if I already don't know that." She joked, turning her phone off and putting all of her attention on Wilbur.

"What's up with you? Are you having fun?" Ophelia asked.