twenty six

TWITTER!

ophelia @ohophelia
MCC!!!!! I WILL GET THAT MCC COIN!!!! (also i decided to use facecam today :) ) twitch.tv/ohophelia

@user1
POGCHAMP!!!

IRL!

Ophelia smiled at her webcam, seeing people start to roll in. "Hi chat. How are you all today? I'm doing pretty fine myself."

"Kind of tired, though, but that's okay! I'm still going to win MCC!" Ophelia shouted.

"Yeah, everyone went home yesterday." She said as she saw a few people asking where everyone else was. "Kinda sad, but my MCC win will make up for that! No one can stop me."

"Now, chat, if I don't win mcc today, I'm going to cry." Ophelia said, a serious expression on her face.

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding." Ophelia laughed. "But if I don't win, I still have love or host tomorrow, so that will make up for it."

"Unless I get hosted, which will be the literal end of me."

"Oh! Chat, look at my skin!" She exclaimed. It was an off the shoulder dress, a cyan color, which looked like a Mrs. Claus type style.

"But anyway, let's win MCC!" She yelled as she logged onto the mcc server, joining the vc Wilbur, Fundy and Quackity were in.

"Hello, gentlemen." Ophelia said.

"Hello Ophelia!" Quackity yelled.

"Damn, you're loud, Quackity." Wilbur grimaced.

"Wait—" Ophelia bursted out in laughter as she saw wilburs in-game character had a sweater, which she assumed was done by the admins, seeing the back of his sweater look like it says trump, when it actually said grump.

"Your– your sweater! It says Trump on the back of it!" Ophelia heard Quackity burst out in laughter.

"Wilbur, are you a Trump supporter?" Quackity asked, very close to his mic.

"Yes. Loud and proud!" Wilbur joked.

---

The first game was Parkour Tag.

"Now I kinda wish I got a skin.." Wilbur said.

"You got the Trump sweater. I'm jealous." Fundy replied.

"You got the Trump sweater, Wilbur!" Quackity said as he ran around the map.

"Man..." Wilbur joked.

"C'mon, Wilbur, put it on!" Ophelia said.

"Man, I guess trump was the real Christmas spirit all along!" Wilbur playfully exclaimed. The call burst into laughter, then the game finally started.

Fundy was a tagger for the other team, the rest were trying not to be tagged by the other team player.

"I got Gogy!" Fundy exclaimed. "Got Ludwig!" He shouted, then tagging the last person, winning that game. "Oh my God, I'm so good at slapping people."

"Put the goddamn sweater on." Quackity said as he ran away from the tagger.

"I can't! Big Q, I would if I could!"