forty two

TWITTER!

ophelia @ohophelia
yes yes uno stream yes yes with wilbur tommy and niki yes yes much fun yes yes twitch.tv/ohophelia

@user1
LETS GOOOOO

@user2
WOOOOOO

IRL!

Ophelia's face cam showed, after her starting soon screen disappearing. "Hi chat! How are we?" She smiled, taking a sip of her vodka mixed with carbonated blue raspberry flavored water. "Haven't talked with you all in a while."

"Well , chat, tonight we're play Uno with Wil, Tommy and Niki. Sounds fun, doesn't it?"

"Wil is playing on his setup in the other room, since I still haven't flown home yet, and I'm still not sure when I will." She lightly laughed.

"I've been talking for too long, haven't I? Let's just get to the game already." Ophelia said, showing the game on her screen and joining the vc they were all in.

"You guys ready to start the game?" Ophelia asked, hearing Wilbur and Tommy bickering back and forth with eachother, hearing a small, "Yes!" come from Niki.

"Oh my fuck.." Ophelia groaned in annoyance. "I hate you two so much." She jokingly said.

"It's not my fault Wilbur's being a bitch!" Tommy exclaimed.

"What the hell happened this time?" Ophelia asked.

"He kept fucking mocking me for never playing Uno before!"

"Wil, you've only played uno one other time, besides this." Niki laughed, hearing Wilbur go quiet, Tommy laughing.

"That's..." Ophelia paused as she made the lobby. "That's embarrassing as fuck."

"It's not my fault no one ever wants to play Uno with me!" Wilbur defended.

"You can play by yourself, dumbass!" Ophelia yelled in response.

"How was I supposed to know that?!" Wilbur yelled back, earning a laugh from Ophelia .

"Exactly my point." Ophelia rolled her eyes playfully.

"The hell?" Wilbur asked with a laugh.

"Okay, join the game. I sent you an invite." Ophelia said, seeing Niki joining the game almost immediately.

"Send me another invite." Tommy said, Ophelia sending him another invite.

"Did you get it?"

"No, send another."

She sent another, Tommy continuing to say he didn't get it.

"I'm.." Ophelia massaged her forehead, hearing Tommy laugh.

"Can we start yet?" Wilbur asked, hearing Ophelia sigh in frustration, then letting out a small laugh.

"I'm going fucking insane," Ophelia groaned, sending tommy yet another invite. "Did you get that one?"

Tommy only laughed, joining the game, Ophelia immediately starting the game.

---

It was the second round, and Ophelia had three cards left, while Wilbur had six, and Tommy and Niki were gettitng up to around twenty cards each.

"What the fuck is this game?!" Tommy yelled, seeing his card number continue to go up, Ophelia laughing hard.

"Holy shit," Ophelia took a few breaths. "You're so shit at this!"

"I'm– you're the one who gave me fucking eight cards!" Tommy yelled back, causing Ophelia to go into another laughing fit. "Fuck you!"

"Tommy, you do know the objective of the game is to have a small amount of cards, right?" Niki teased, tommy only grumbling some curse words in response.

"Niki, you have almost the same amount of cards as tommy." Wilbur said, Niki going silent.

"Idiots," Ophelia said as she placed down a plus four, changing the color to red. "I'm going to win."

"What the hell!" Wilbur yelled, four more cards going into his hand.

"I told you I was the best at this game."

---

It was now heading towards the last game, and everyone decided to go against Ophelia, trying to make her lose.

"This is unfair! What the fuck?!" Ophelia yelled as she got a plus four, getting four more cards added on to her already twenty seven cards.

"Fucking thirty one cards! You're so shit at this game!" Wilbur laughed, hearing a yell of jumbled curse words coming from Ophelia.

"Yes! I won!" Niki yelled, hearing Wilbur and Tommy celebrating, Ophelia yelling more curse words.

"Fuck you all, I'm never playing with you three ever again." Ophelia joked, going on deafen.

"Okay chat, I think I'm going to end it here, there's a lot more streams like this coming in the future, so make sure to look out for that,"

"But besides that, I'm going to go ahead and end stream, we'll be raiding Ranboo, he's doing some lore on the smp, isn't he?" Ophelia said, cracking her knuckles.

"Well, goodnight chat! See you soon," Ophelia said raiding Ranboo, ending stream.

She leaned back in her chair, letting out a sigh, stretching her arms behind her head. She turned her head to face the door when she heard it open.

"Hey babe," She smiled, Wilbur leaning on her chair behind her, gently wrapping his arms around her neck, leaning down to press a kiss to her forehead.

"You have fun today?" Wilbur asked, smiling down at Ophelia.

"Mhm," Ophelia hummed, closing her eyes in relaxation. "It was fun. I wanna do it again sometime."

"Yeah, it was quite fun." Wilbur responded, pressing another kiss to Ophelia's lips, the kiss lasting for a few seconds before pulling away.

"I love you, Wil. I hope you know that." Ophelia opened her eyes, smiling at him again.

"Hm, I know." Wilbur teased. "I love you too."

TWITTER!

ophelia @ohophelia
love u guys <3

@user1
<3

@user2
love u