nine

TWITTER!

ophelia @ohophelia
hope u guys liked the stream today :] ily all <3

comments are turned off

IRL!

"What about this? Does this look pretty?" Ophelia asked holding a piece of clothing up against her torso.

"You look good in anything, Ophie." Cecilia smiled, looking at the other clothes on the rack.

"Why thank you, my noble maiden." Ophelia chuckled placing the clothing in her basket.

"Are you ready to check out yet?" Cecilia asked.

"Why are you in a rush? You have a hot date or something?" Ophelia joked.

"I mean, you're not wrong." Cecilia laughed, her face turning a bright shade of red.

"You have a date? Oh my god, with who?"

"This girl named Amelia. I met her a few weeks ago." Cecilia smiled just at the thought of the girl.

"She sounds wonderful. When's your date?"

"Around an hour. Could you help me with my makeup and clothes?"

"Yeah, of course."

---

"What about this one? It looks pretty." Ophelia showed the dress to Cecilia.

"I'll try it on." Cecilia grabbed the dress and went into the bathroom to try it on. She came out in the dark red colored dress.

"You look really pretty in that. You should wear it." Ophelia smiled.

"I think I'm probably gonna wear this one." Cecilia looked at herself in the mirror.

"What color eyeshadow do you want? Like, a dark red or black combo?" Ophelia grabbed the eyeshadow pallette.

"Either sounds good."

---

"You ready?" Ophelia asked, fixing Cecilia's hair.

"I think so. Do I look okay?"

"You look perfect, like always." Ophelia smiled, fixing Cecilia's hair.

"Thank you for this Ophelia. It means a lot." Cecilia smiled back.

A knock on the door was heard from downstairs causing the two girls to jump.

"Have fun, Cecilia."

"Don't miss me too much." Cecilia laughed, waving goodbye from the doorframe.

Ophelia sighed. She was alone again. She checked the time, seeing it was already 5pm. She thought about calling Wilbur and decided to see if he would pick up.

"Hey Wil. What's up?" Ophelia asked, looking through her cabinets for any type of food.

"Nothing much, just streaming. How about you?" Wilbur spoke.

"Oh I didn't realize you were streaming." Ophelia awkwardly laughed.

"No, it's okay! I was about to end soon anyways."

"Oh, well what were you doing?" Ophelia gasped as she saw a packet or ramen in her cabinet.

"I was doing a you laugh you lose. Y'know, chat doesn't really have a good sense of humor." wilbur laughed.

"yeah i figured." Ophelia laughed along. She loved hearing him laugh. "Wait, did you just—"

"Fuck!" Wilbur groaned, realizing he lost the you laugh, you lose.

---

"I think I'm gonna go to sleep now Ophelia." Wilbur yawned. It was already 10pm for Ophelia, meaning it was around 3am for Wilbur.

"Yeah, me too. I have to wake up pretty early tomorrow. Can you stay on call with me though? Cecilia isn't staying here tonight and it's kinda lonely." Ophelia quietly asked.

"Yeah, of course Ophelia." She couldn't see his smile, but she could tell he was smiling by the way he was talking.

"Thank you Wil. It means a lot."