thirteen

TWITTER!

ophelia @ohophelia
hi give me ideas on what to stream today

@user1
dreamsmp!!!

@user2
maybe stream with wilbur tommy and tubbo again?

@user3
play jackbox!

@user4
play among us with cecilia again!

@user5
what about a scary stream??

IRL!

Ophelia screamed, throwing her headphones off.

"Holy shit!" Ophelia exclaimed. She laughed, sitting back down and putting her headphones back on. she heard the boys laughing but couldn't respond to them because, well, she died.

"I hate them so much," opheliO leaned back in her chair. "I think I'll play a few more rounds then maybe end stream. I'm pretty tired today."

after a few more rounds she had ended her stream. She walked downstairs grabbing a bag of chips and a bottle of water. She sat on her couch and turned on the tv but used it for background noise as she went on her phone and scrolled on twitter.

TWITTER!

ophie @ohophelia
thanks for the awesome stream today! also, watch out for some special streams next week and a new yt vid out in a few weeks!

@user1
wait what kind of special streams lol
➜ @oh.ophelia
maybe w da bois 🤔
➜@user1
WHAT

@user2
WTF DOES "MAYBE W DA BOIS" MEAN????

@user3
AAAAAAAA

@wilbursoot
lol
➜@oh.ophelia
lol indeed wilbur.
➜@tommyinnit
this is so awkward.
➜@oh.ophelia
shut up no one asked you.
➜@tommyinnit
WHAT THE FUCK!

IRL!

Ophelia chuckled at Tommy's reply, shutting off her phone and focusing on the TV. She cringed at the show seeing it was a children's show. The only acceptable children's show is Spongebob and she stands by that.

She turned her head to the door as she heard Cecilia coming through the front door.

"Hey Ophelia," Cecilia muttered trying to balance all of the things in her hands. "Come help me, will you?" Cecilia playfully glared at Ophelia.

"Yeah yeah, whatever old lady." An offended gasp came from Cecilia causing Ophelia to let out a small laugh.

"I am not and old lady! I'm literally only four months older than you." Cecilia protested.

"Yeah, whatever." Ophelia teased, getting a huff out of cecilia.

"Oh, next week I'm going to be at an air bnb since Wilbur, Niki, Fundy, Tommy and Tubbo are coming over." Ophelia bluntly told Cecilia.

Cecilia spared a glance at Ophelia. "Yeah?"

"You can come if you want. You'll be playing for the groceries, though." Ophelia laughed.

Cecilia didn't laugh.

"You've only known them for three months, Ophelia." Cecilia put the milk in the fridge."

"Why does that matter?" Ophelia furrowed her eyebrows. "I'm an adult, I can take care of myself."

Cecilia ignored her. "How long are they staying?"

Ophelia's mood was now ruined. "Two weeks."

Cecilia nodded. The pair fell into silence.

"You know I only want the best for you, right?" Cecilia closed the fridge. "I don't mean to hurt you."

"I know," Ophelia set the cereal in the cabinet. "It's just, y'know, you don't need to act like that just because I'm meeting friends."

"Ophelia." Cecilia warned. "I don't want to get angry with you."

Ophelia shut down whatever she was talking about.