five

TWITTER!

ophelia @ohophelia
i've decided to take a break from streaming for a while. i have a lot of things going on atm so i decided it wouod be better to take a break. i will of course upload on my youtube channel, just not stream. i'm sorry if i dissapointed any of you but it's the best choice for my health.

@user1
take all the time you need! we love you 🥺
liked by @ohophelia

@user2
feel better soon opheila!

@wilbursoot
make sure you take care of yourself :)
liked by @ohophelia

DISCORD!

wilbur

wilbur
you okay?
I saw your tweet. I just want to make sure you're doing fine.

ophelia
i'm feeling fine. you don't need to worry about me :)

wilbur
are you sure?

wilbur
ophelia?
seen

call rejected. call again?
[YES] [NO]

wilbur
please answer my calls. i'm getting worried.
seen

IRL!

"Fucking hell.." She shakily sighed, powering her phone off. I just need some time, she thought. Right?

She was on edge, as her siblings had just been taken back to their mothers. Her mother called the police and got her siblings forcefully taken from her.

She had pleaded and pleaded over and over again, but it didn't work. They didn't believe her at all. They gave her a restraining order, meaning she can't be in more than 20 feet near her mother.

She was so close to just not caring anymore. Nothing was working out for her. Nothing at all.

She hated it. She hated her life. But this will all pass soon, right? Of course not. Nothing ever passes. Nothing. She knows, she just doesn't want to believe it. She wants it all to be over.

She jumped at the sound of the door being knocked on. Who would be here now? She wiped her eyes.

She opened the door revealing Cecilia with a worried expression. "I got a DM from Wilbur asking me to check on you. Are you alright?"

Ophelia couldn't help but let a few tears slip from her eyes.

"It's okay pheli. Let it all out, okay?" Cecilia let herself in, shutting the door behind her, hugging Ophelia.

She rubbed her back, patting it occasionally. "Do you want to talk about it?" Cecilia asked, Ophelia shaking her head no in response.

"Okay. Do you wanna cuddle and watch movies?" Cecilia smiled, earning a smile back from Ophelia.

---

Ophelia rested her head on Cecilia's shoulder, causing Cecilia to tense up. "Oh, sorry." She took her head away from Cecila's shoulder.

"No, it's okay. I was just a little surprised," Cecilia awkwardly smiled. Ophelia shrugged her shoulders, putting her head back on Cecila's.

Fuck, cecilia thought. Was she this bad at acting?

Cecilia sighed, making sure not to catch the attention of Ophelia. She put her arm around Ophelia's waist as she sighed in contentment.

God, Cecilia thought. I hate lying to her.

Cecilia tried to revert her eyes back to the TV, but she just couldn't.

I can't focus with her so close to me, she thought.

Cecilia looked back down at Ophelia's face, realizing their faces are inches apart.

Don't, was the only thing Cecilia remembered before she closed the gap between the two. Ophelia quickly pulled away.

Cecilia felt anxiety build in her stomach. "I'm— I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that."

"It's uh.. okay. It didn't mean anything anyways, right?" Ophelia asked.

"Yeah, of course.

"It's getting late, I should go." Cecilia quickly pulled herself off of the couch, grabbing her phone and coat. Ophelia quickly made her way over to her.

"Be safe, okay? And uh, I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable before. The kiss didn't mean anything anyways." Cecilia told Ophelia.

"Yeah, of course! I understand, No worries." Ophelia smiled.

Ophelia gave Cecilia a quick hug, waving at her as she left to her car.

Once Cecilia saw Ophelia close her door, she drove away.

Why did she do that?

It felt wrong. She doesn't like Ophelia like that.

Ophelia doesn't like her that way anyways.

What was going on?