~Part 1~

I was on the plane with Millie on our way back to London from finishing our 3rd season of Stranger Things "so y/n are you excited to see your family again I bet they can't wait to see you again!" Mille tried to start a conversation, I just sat there and sighed. "honestly I don't even think they will care, I have never been the favorite in my family" with a shocked look on her face I could tell Millie was upset "HOW COULD THEY NOT LIKE YOU!" Mille was that friend that would always be there for her friends and as soon as you are her friend after all she is a Pisces. "look millie..." I said trying to calm her down. "I honestly don't know why they don't like me ok but I promise I will stay in touch" I gave her a comforting smile as the plane landed.

                            we got off the plane and everyone started to run up to millie and crowd around her (not me because I was only in the new season no one exactly knew me yet) I looked at Millie and could tell she was obviously very uncomfortable, "HEY EVERYONE!" everyone just stood and stared at me "please just give Millie some space" I grabbed Millie's hand and dragged her out of the crowd to grab our luggage. "are you ok?" I asked in an empathetic voice. "yes thank you y/n sorry about that" she gave me a warm hug "no problem I understand that will happen a lot" we grabbed our luggage and went outside to wait for our cars. Millie's dad pulled up and picked up Millie "hey y/n do you want us to drive you?" I looked up at her "oh no thanks I'm sure they will be here soon" she gave me a warm smile said goodbye and left. I stood there waiting for 2 hours before realizing they most likely forgot and just walked. as soon as I started the walk it started to rain. "of course it just had to start raining."

~At the burrow~

             Ginny came running down the stairs "IS SHE HERE IS SHE HERE IS SHE HERE" she was so excited to see her sister y/n ginny could always talk to y/n no matter the situation. Molly looked at Ginny with a confused look "is who home honey?"

"Y/N IS Y/N HOME!" Ginny screamed knowing they must have forgotten about y/n like always. she rolled her eyes grabbed a jacket and went outside. After walking for a good 30 minutes she saw y/n.

~Back To Y/n's POV~

            Ginny ran up to me with a big smile on her face "Your home!!!" she gave me a big hug and dragged me back to the house. Ginny stopped "are you okay... what's wrong," I asked in a concerned voice. She looks at me and says "I- I'm sorry about mum she hasn't been the nicest to you lately and-" I cut her off "look, Ginny, it's fine really" we continued to walk home.

~When Y/n and Ginny got to the burrow~

               "Y/n is home!" Ginny yelled, mum came to say hello but I didn't care I just wanted to go in my room unpack and call Sadie and Millie they were the only ones who knew about my living environment between the whole cast. I ran upstairs as fast as I could only to see that none of my stuff was there but yet... HERMIONE'S!?