~Part 8~ short chapter

~back to you~

             I heard wrong and turned to see Ron, Harry and Hermione all staring at me I get so embarrassed I started to run away Ron ran back to the house and Hermione and Harry ran after me till I thought I lost them and sat down behind a tree by the lake when I heard Harry fighting with Hermione. 

 harry: "what is wrong with you Ron clearly had a crush on you"

Hermione: "First of all why would you follow me and second of all why are you mad at me for not liking Ron I can't control who you like"

harry: "but out of everyone you choose Y/n" harry shoves Hermione and that's when I step in 'LEAVE HERMIONE ALONE" I punch harry and then he punches me we go back in forth fighting each other until he throws me into the water this is when I was in deep shit before I was in a pool with multiple people in only six feet of water. Harry threw me into a 391 feet deep lake of an 8-foot cliff meaning no shallow end and I couldn't swim "HELP I CAN'T SWIM" I say hitting the water trying to keep myself above the surface. Harry scoffs and walks away as Hermione cannonballs into the water just as I lost my consciousness and started drowning. Hermione dragged me to the surface and tried to give me CPR not knowing if I was alive or dead. 1 minute later 3 minutes later and no until 7 minutes later did I start to breathe again.