~Part 3~

I ran into the forest till I got to a small creek with a pretty large log over it, still crying you sat on the log and decided to call Sadie. "hey girl- what's wrong were you crying?" you wipe away your tears to talk to Sadie. "Ummm- well it's just that my family gave my room to this girl named Hermione and you know the guy I told you about Harry?" she nodded with a concerned look. "well he kind of pushed me and said that my family will never love me and will always love me more" she looked super pissed "I SAW TO GOD IF I SEE THAT BOY EVER IN MY LIFE HE WILL FUCKING REGRET IT" we both just froze for a second then laughed so hard we almost couldn't breathe. "thanks- for making- me- feel- better," I say trying to catch my breath.

                     Sadie and I talked for hours before we realized it was already morning for her and night for me. "well I should probably go but hey, call me if you need anything." I smiled "ok thanks for talking to me," you guys say goodbye and hang up.

                     I was walking back to my house I could smell the food already peanut and chicken soup. I walk into the house and sit at the table, "hey is there any food for me?" I ask in a polite tone "honey what I make you eat you have never hated my cooking before here have some peanut butter chicken soup" I jump back. "MOM! I have a peanut allergy I can't eat that!" I run up to me and Ginnys currently shared room. I rummage under my bed I always have backup food in case something like this ever happens. "yes! Doritos" I sit on my bed and watch stranger things while I enjoy my Doritos.

DING!

I check my phone

Millie😊

hey you ok Sadie told me about what happened

yeah I'm better now just eating Doritos haha

well, that's good to hear :)

how are you, Millie?

oh I'm good chilling with Winnie

aweeee Winnie is so cute I miss her

ha well I mean we don't live too far away maybe you could

come over sometime?

I wish my parents would never let me

well I mean you never know

I guess your right, but I should probably go it's getting pretty late good night

night!