~Part 9~

"Hermione?" she quickly picked me up and hugged me "Y/n your alive!" she was happy to see I was ok but I was still confused "why were Ron and Harry so pissed earlier?" I asked curiously because they are or were best friends. "well you see I really like this girl and apparently Ron liked me, and because Harry and Ron are so close he got pissed when Ron ran crying" she looked down scared and sad, I cupped my hand on her chin and lifted her head up "don't be sad, first of all, Ron can suck it up I'm sure Lavender still wants him and secondly whoever you like should be so lucky that you want them, so be the bad bitch you are walk up to them and say that you like them" I was trying to hold back my tears as she said she liked someone that's when I finally realized she is the one I like. "look I have liked you for a really long time and was wondering if you wanted to maybe grab a butterbeer with me sometime?" she smiled, "yes just like that now go tell them" she cupped my face as she said "no... y/n I like you" you stood there lost in her light brown eyes and then you just kissed her...

~Ron's POV~

               "I can't believe it Hermione doesn't like me, but instead my sister I mean out of everyone my sister! that brat has always gotten what she wanted my crush, her dream job, and is wealthy won't even share with her own family she is a Bloody millionaire and won't share I bet she spends the money all on herself!" Ginny slapped me across the face "BLOODY HELL RON SHE WORKED HARD TO GET WERE SHE IS DONT FORGET Y/N AND HERMIONE DONT CONTROL WHO THE LOVE AND SHE WOULD SHARE MONEY WITH YOU ALL IF YOU DIDNT FUCKING HATE HER!"

~back to you~

                  Hermione and I were so happy to finally be with Hermione "oh ya of course I would be so happy to go out with you" she smiles "I'm glad that you don't hate me anymore and if I'm being completely honest I very much agree Harry is way overrated" you both just laugh till you get an idea "I have an Idea come with me" you pull her into Hogsmeade and take her to a small spot that no one ever went to a small library with only the owner inside "here I go here whenever I don't want to go to the forest or want a quiet place to just read" Hermione looks around in awe "just promise me you won't tell anyone in my family at least" Hermione looks and you to say "I love it I see how important it is to you I will never tell anyone" Hermione and I read for a good 5 hours till the library closed and you started to walk back home. we walked home and went inside, greeted by my "loving" family. "Hermione dear could you go upstairs please," Molly said not asking but more demanding in a sense. Hermione gave me a worried look and I nodded she went upstairs. "y/n how dare you to go after someone of the same gender you know this is not allowed plus attempting to date Ron's girlfriend" I got so annoyed Hermione and Ron weren't even dating and I can love whoever I want I was about to snap "we are very disappointed in you y/n"