~Part 2~

"WHY THE BLOODY HELL IS HERMIONE'S STUFF IN MY ROOM!" I rush down the stairs to the living room where I see George, Fred, my father, and mum "why the fuck is Hermione's stuff in my room?" Molly looked at me and tried to put her hand on my shoulder and I hit her hand just as she was about to touch me. Fred and George came and said "mum forgot you were coming, gave your room to Mione, now you sleep with Ginny" I rolled my eyes and went up to Ginny's room, Ginny was already sitting on her bed "ok no offense but hey couldn't Hermione just share with you, I mean they knew I was coming back plus it was my room" Ginny scoffed "none taken I would be just as pissed as you honestly. but they aren't here right now and I was actually gonna spend the night at Luna's so you do have the room to yourself" I realized what she meant by "they" Not only was it Hermione staying over the summer but Harry too. He is so over-rated so he didn't die once by a pale-ass guy with no nose honestly Voldemort would have been a lot more popular when he was Tom riddle I meannnn like you have to admit he was pretty hot back then, ok that was off-topic. Anyways the point is I am 100% doomed my family loves Harry but hey what's new.

                   As soon as Ginny left I went straight to my bed and face timed Sadie, Millie, Finn, Noah, Caleb, And Gaten. "hey guys!" I said happy to finally be able to talk to them, "hey how are yall" Saidie asked, everyone except for me said stuff like "good-great-amazing" Finn was confused on why I didn't say anything "hey um y/n are you ok...?" Millie and Sadie already knew, they gave a sad look as I just said "oh ya I'm fine just, you know missing you all" I gave a fake laugh. Gaten knew something was up "are you sure y/n you can always talk to us" I started to get a little annoyed because I really didn't want to talk about it "YES I'M FINE!" I yelled and just hung up.

                    I put my phone down and laid on my bed looking at the ceiling. Everything was rushing through my head I just didn't know what to do but clear my head.

                   I decided to just walk around to clear my mind after just 5 minutes of being outside I saw them, Ronald, Hermione and Harry. "Hey, y/n thanks for letting me stay in your room" I pushed her away "I never let you stay in my room, all you did was take it" Ron clearly was pissed at me "DON'T BE LIKE THAT TO HERMIONE" I rolled my eyes as Harry started to stomp towards me. Harry shoves me and almost knocks me over "HARRY WHAT THE FUCK" I punched Harry right in the face. "WHY YOU SO SAID HARRY BECAUSE HERMIONE AND RON ARE YOUR ONLY QUOTE ON QUOTE FAMILY MEMBER HA" Harry quickly snapped back "AT LEAST THEY TREAT ME LIKE FAMILY" your eyes start to tear up as you run away to a small part of the forest that surrounded your house. It was always your comfort place if your family was fighting with you or yelling at you, you always come back to the forest.