~Part 4~

~The Next Morning~

        ugh, I don't want to wake up what time is it 7! wait! what day is it! March 1st it's my birthday, I  ran downstairs "guys guess what today i-" I looked around the whole house "wher- where is everyone. Did they really forget my birthday? I walked up to the fridge to go get some food when I saw a letter.

Dear Y/n,

You were still sleeping so we decided to go on Ron's birthday trip

Without you, you always say you want to be alone so we left you

And even if it's not what you want it is also a punishment for not

A birthday present for your brother Ron.

Sincerely,

Mum, dad, ginny, Ron, Fred, George, Bill, Charlie, and Percy

            how could they, they remember Rons birthday but not mine, and me and Ron are bloody twins. I sat down on the couch and just cried. It hurt so bad, I knew that I wasn't the favorite or really even liked in this household but... my birthday. what hurt the most is my friends didn't call and Ginny didn't even tell my parents. I continued to cry till I had no tears left to cry and then I got a text message.

DING!

Millie😊

hey, bubs wanna come over?

sure!

okay, I recommend you bring an onesie and a swimsuit

okay...

okay, see you later

later!

          it seems like Millies forgotten my birthday as well but I can't be mad at her, after all, she's famous, she has a busy life and she's always been there for me. My family is one thing but my bestie is ok.

         I took a nice warm shower while listening to the iconic Ariana grande and then changed into a comfortable yet cute outfit.

              Okay let's see, phone, keys, wallet, swimsuit, and Totoro onesie... okay I have everything. I get into my car and leave the house. 30 minutes later I get to Millie's house and knock on the door, there isn't an answer so I decided to just walk inside her house. "hello, hello Millie?" all o the sudden you hear something "Winnie?" everyone jumps out and yells "SUPRISE HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/N!" you jump back "ok first of all, YOU ALMOST GAVE ME A BLOODY HEART ATTACK and aww thank you guys" you start tearing up because they all remembered your birthday and came from America just to celebrate.