~Part 7~

~Back to your POV~

                I climb out my window and sit on the roof to look at the stars. I have only just got to know Hermione and there is just something different about her am I falling for my enemy? no no no that's not possible I am straight I am sure she is just a really good friend right?! but it's not impossible...

                I ended up falling asleep on a flat part of the roof till the next morning. "Y/n? why are you on the roof?" I shot up "GINNY YOU TERRIFIED ME!"  I laughed and climbed through the window and got changed. "hey, Ginny do you know what's for breakfast?" I say as I put on an oversized hoodie "um I think mum made chocolate chip pancakes" chocolate chip pancakes sound pretty good right now. I rush downstairs and Ron and I sit on opposite sides of Hermione, as soon as we sit down she starts to blush "see it doesn't matter if I were to even like Hermione she clearly likes Ron" I say in my head will I eat my food.

            "my I be excused," I say as I look down "of course honey" my mum replies, and I run upstairs and look under my bed and grab the presents that Millie and the others gave you yesterday there were only one but you didn't care you were just happy that they remembered and celebrated with you, you open the gift, "NO WAY! they actually got me a plane ticket to go back and film another season next year!" this might not seem like much of a big deal but America has been one of my favorite places to visit at the moment away from my family, living with my friends and acting it was amazing. I was so happy that I went downstairs ran out the door and into the forest where I could listen to my music on full blast and sing and dance. Little did I know as soon as I ran out the door Hermione followed me and behind her without her knowing Ron and Harry were following.  I started to play my favorite song Y/F/S and singing along "________________________"

~Hermiones POV~

                      I ran out to Y/n in the forest and saw her sitting on a log in the creek singing to Y/f/s "___________" she sang, I never took Y/n as the singing type but her voice was beautiful but I was only falling for her more. I say to myself quietly enough for her, not to hear "wow I guess I really am falling for you Y/n Weasley" suddenly I hear a voice behind me "what!" I turn around to see wrong on the verge of tears.