~Part 10~

"THAT IS IT I AM DONE WITH YOU CONTROLLING MY LIFE, HONESTLY I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN THE ONE TO WORK HARD AND TRY AND MAKE YOU ALL HAPPY BUT YOU JUST CANT SEEM TO ACCEPT THAT AND IT IS ALL MY FUCKING FAULT!" I flip them off and run upstairs. I am honestly done with this family I have finally broken and am ready to leave this shit hole, I pack all my stuff and go downstairs.

                 "where do you think you're going?" my mum said giving me the stink eye, "I'm leaving this shithole what do you think" as I'm about to open the door Harry has to chime in "and where exactly will you be going you have no money or family and you don't even know how to cook" and punch him in the face "boi I'm a bloody millionaire and I have friends who are more of a family to me then you guys will ever be" I walk out the door and walk to Millies.

~at Millie's house~

                 I get to Millie's house and knock on the door, "y/n what are you doing here" she lets you come in and you sit on the couch with the others "um so I may have just run away from home" they all just sit there in shock. Millie decided to break the silence "well I guess you will just have to stay here then this will be so much fun!" I smile "thanks Millie"

                The next day everyone leaves and you and Millie are just talking till you accidentally bring up Hermione. "-and then I found out she likes me back" you realized what you just said and Millie sits up "wait so you have a girlfriend..." I get really worried I didn't know if she even supported the alphabet mafia (LGBTQ+) she looked at me eyes widen and just hugged me screaming "YES IM SO PROUD OF YOU MY BEST FRIENDS GOT A GIRLFRIEND" I laughed "I mean it's not official" Millie pulls back from the hug "well then we will just have to ask now won't we" she grabbed my phone "no Millie don't!" I said while laughing.

♡Hermione♡

hey Hermione I have a quick question

shoot!

are we an official couple

um yeah♡ 

"see y/n she loves you, you both are officially dating," Millie says showing my phone in my face. "what would I do without you," I say jokingly "probably be alone and single forever" we continue to laugh. honestly, Millie has always helped me and I have no idea what I would do without her.

~2 months later Hermione and you now live together with Millie~

              "hey y/n, come here" I hear Millie yell and I run to her "what's up?" I ask confused "they want us to move to America to film another season of stranger things" I look at her with a confused look "wait so like move out of this house find a new house and live in the states?" I ask "ya pretty much" I was so happy to hear this I wanted to move to America "YES! IM PACKING" (also Hermione already knew about this and was packed)