𝟏𝟒

reread the last chapter!!!..

│︎𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐇 𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀📍│︎
│︎𝐕 𝐀 𝐒 𝐒 𝐈 𝐀 𝐇   𝐖𝐈 𝐋 𝐋 𝐈 𝐀 𝐌 𝐒│︎

│︎𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐇 𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀📍│︎│︎𝐕 𝐀 𝐒 𝐒 𝐈 𝐀 𝐇   𝐖𝐈 𝐋 𝐋 𝐈 𝐀 𝐌 𝐒│︎

"𝐒𝐈𝐀𝐇"
𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲,𝟏𝐬𝐭 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟗
▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎

"Getcho drunk ass up..." I shook Mazzi while he laid in between my legs.

"i'm not even-" His sentence got cut short when he emptied his insides on my stomach; triggering me to quickly sit him up.

I quietly huffed, beginning to stand up; not really upset because I know he couldn't necessarily help it.

As he sat up he began hunching his back over as if he was about to throw up again. I lifted him up by his shoulders the best I could considering that does tower over me a bit.

Bringing him into the bathroom I sat him down allowing him to keep throwing up.

"How much did you drink? My god," I mumbled the last part as I began running the shower, sitting on the edge of the tub.

He looked at me tiredly with hooded eyes before wrapping his arms around my waist and sitting his head in my lap.

aww if he wasn't such a asshole we could actually be friends.

I began rubbing his back— back and forth before taking his hat off and gently messaging his scalp;trying to soothe him.

"You tired?" I asked immediately regretting my dumb question when he ignored me.

After a second or two I left the bathroom allowing him to shower while I cleaned his clothes and went to get some of Taes clothes he bought before he moved.

BITCH IMA MOTHA'

Being impatient; I opened the bathroom door after knocking about five times.

"Um, I got you some clot-" My sentence cut short as I dropped the clothes seeing him naked as he rubbed one hand down his face.

det dick slanging huh sis

I really wish you would shut the fuck-

"You just gon' stand thea' or..." He looked me directly in the eyes making my stomach clinch a bit. Wrapping a towel around his waist he tilted his head slightly making me realize I probably looked stupid as hell standing here.

Speechlessly I kicked the clothes into the bathroom quickly shutting the door in hopes I didn't make him uncomfortable from clearly over welcoming my stay.

I walked to my room in a rush to take my clothes off and get in the shower before remembering Mook was sleeping in my bed.

Grabbing a oversized hoodie and my night shorts I walked back out closing the door gently making sure to not wake my baby up. I walked into the bathroom making sure that Mazzi wasn't in there before I turned on 'normal girl' By SZA letting the lyrics speak to me as I began taking this well needed shower.