𝟎𝟒

𝖠𝗁𝗍 𝖺𝗁𝗍✋🏽 𝗐𝖾 𝗉𝗈𝗌𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 30+ 𝗏𝗈𝗍𝖾𝗌 𝗅𝗂 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗀𝖺 𝗒𝗄 𝖽𝖺 𝖽𝗋𝗂𝗅𝗅...

𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚📍
𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟖𝐭𝐡,𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟖
𝐕𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐡 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐬 || 𝐓𝐢𝐧𝐤/𝐒𝐢𝐚𝐡

♛♛

"Hurry up damn. " Tootie yelled with an attitude.

In all honesty I should beat her ass too for the simple fact that she left me in a house with people I don't know and she let her "best friend" blatantly disrespect me. And THENNN she left me high and dry leaving me to ride the bus to school and back for the last two weeks.

"🖐🏽 you doing a whole lot, don't do too much." I said while I mumbled the last part.

We sat in a awkward silence the whole ride until we pulled up to the school.

"You gon have to find a new ride. " Tootie said while huffing then taking the keys out of the ignition and getting out of the car.

"Girl I cant stand you as is." I said as I slammed her car door. "Acting like you take me everyday bitch nevaaa."

We late anyways, hell.

I got to class and walked to the back where nobody was sitting and got on my phone.

_______________
Today 9:33am

𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐬🎲.

𝐃𝐞𝐞🗿 has added +1(404-772-8344)

𝐃𝐞𝐞🗿
Too late bitch
9:33am

df is this?
𝐃𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝.
9:33am

+𝟏 (𝟒𝟎𝟒-𝟓𝟖𝟐-𝟑𝟑𝟒𝟕)
Take her out
𝟗:𝟑𝟓𝐚𝐦

Choke
𝟗:𝟑𝟕𝐚𝐦

𝐈𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢🧚🏾
Why you so rude to her😭
𝟗:𝟑𝟕𝐚𝐦

+𝟏 (𝟒𝟎𝟒-𝟓𝟖𝟐-𝟑𝟑𝟒𝟕)
𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐓𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝟗:𝟒𝟎𝐚𝐦

I-
𝟗:𝟒𝟏𝐚𝐦

𝐈𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢🧚🏾
LMAOOOO WHY HE HATE YOU😭

𝐃𝐞𝐞🗿
He don't like ha 💀 💀.

Nobody worried bout his Pnb rock looking ass.

𝐃𝐣🗣
I'm snitchin.

Y'all hear sum 👀?

𝐃𝐣🗣
You gettin yo ass beat df up.

Excuse me sir?𝐃𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝

Excuse me sir?
𝐃𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝.

𝐌𝐞𝐤𝐚𝐡💞
Darrell stop dick munchin.

stop liennnn 😭
Your name is Darrell frl? 💀

"Ms. Williams. " Ms. Maraino called out.

"Yes." I said as I looked up putting my attention to her.

"I've been calling your name for five minutes." She said with a annoyed huff and unnecessary attitude. "Why are you on your phone?"

"No offence but I haven't been in here for long so it hasn't been five minutes." I said matter-factly. "And the same reason everybody else is on theirs." I said as I squinted my eyes confused.

"I'm going to have to write you up for disorderly conduct if you don't bring me your device." She said.

"No disrespect but I pay my phone bill and you most definitely didnt buy it so that's not happening. " I said respectfully.

"Give me the phone." She said while reaching for my phone, putting her and on the top almost grabbing it.

"You needa back up. " I said while standing up and grabbing my backpack.

"Are you getting feisty with me?" She said as she tilted her head and shifted her weight onto one leg.

el o el this bitch said feisty.

"Bitch you ain't even teaching the class." I said while she handed me a green office slip.

"I'm writing you up for disorderly conduct"She said after I took the slip.

I continued "You being that big tryna be a gym teacher is disorderly conduct...with that tight ass track suit , I bet yo ass can't even breathe, lookin' like a female Norbit, bitch I hate you"

Steady tryna check someone...fuck ass bob.

After I said my piece I walked to the office and went straight into the principal's room.

-

"She said and I quote 'with that tight ass track suit, bet yo ass can't even breathe.'
Then you proceeded to say 'bitch I hate you'. Is this true Ms.Williams?" The principal asked while I attempted to hold in my laugh.

I quickly got myself together and started to answer his question.

"Yes sir, and I'll do it all again"I said while he just shook his head.

"Well, I'll let you slide with this just because I do have multiple complaints towards her but your a great student here and you only have one year left, don't let this happen again."

"Absolutely" I said with a cheesy grin.

He lowly laughed and shook his head in amusement.

"You can go home early anyway it's a half a day. " He said after he nodded towards the door

"Ok, Thank you" I said then quickly walked out starting to walk to the bus stop.

I really need a car.

_____________

A filler.