𝟏𝟎

𝟥𝟢𝟢 𝗏𝗈𝗍𝖾𝗌,𝟫𝟢 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌...𝖺𝗂𝗇𝗍 𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗍 𝗍𝖻𝗁
𝖡𝗍𝗐 𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝗈𝗌𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝖺 𝖿𝖼 𝖼𝗌 𝗂𝗄 𝗂𝖿 𝗂 𝗉𝗎𝗍 𝖺 𝗉𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗈𝗇 𝗒𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄 𝗂𝗌 𝗎𝗀𝗅𝗒 I𝗍𝗌 𝗀𝗈𝗇 𝖿𝗎𝖼𝗄 𝗎𝗉 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗎 𝗌𝗈 𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝗒𝖺 𝗂𝗆𝖺𝗀𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇... ignore misspells

𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐇 𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀📍
࿕ 𝐌 𝐀 𝐙 𝐙 𝐈 𝐌 𝐎 𝐕 𝐈 𝐋 𝐋 𝐈 𝐍 ࿕

❝︎𝐌𝐀𝐙𝐈❞︎
[𝐦𝐚-𝐳𝐞𝐞]
▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎▔︎

"I GOTTA ASS SO BIG LIKE THE SUN HOPE YOU GOTTA MOUTH FOR A DI-," Vassiah and Meek yelled in usion from on top of the car making me grab her leg and pull her off causing her to bang her hear onf the roof of the car.

"My fault," I said muffling my laugh while she poked out her bottom lip as it began

"You serious?" I asked while mugging her as she started bawling. "I'm not finna baby you." I shrugged walking into the gas station.

"Why you do that to that girl?" Dee laughed following me through the store.

"They ass embarrassing, she still crying?" I questioned.

"Mhmm, high as a kite ion know why she smoked DJ shit, be lacing." He mumbled the last part.

Not responding I picked up a twix and a slurpy for ole dumbass, feeling someone staring at me I looked over to see the worker staring me down.

"Ain't nobody finna rob yo dumbass," I stated walking to the counter as he tensed up.

"Lemme get a mild." I said huffing to the man pulling out a five.

Shit embarrassing niggas can't even smoke.

After I paid for my shit I went back to the car where everyone else was.

"Hmm." I said holding her drink and candy through the window making her squint her eyes at me in suspicion.

"Ight." I said shrugging pulling my hands out the window until she grabbed it from me. Like I thought.

"What we bout' to do now?" Meek asked while I got into the car.

"Let's make a YouTube video." Dee suggested making me frown.

We ain't no damn YouTubers

"Ouuuuu lets play..." Vassiah trailed off taking a sip of her drink then continued "let's play what are the odds." She finished making Meek question her.

"The hell is that?" She asked making Vassiah smack her lips.

"Basically id be like 'what are the odds DJ goes up to a crackhead and kisses them' then if y'all pick the same number 1 outta ten he has to do it." She said looking at her with low red eyes.

Childish ass game.

"I ain't doing that shit." I deadpanned making her mug me. "Get yo funky ass out my face." I said mugging her back and mushing her face.

"I'm convinced you on your period 24/7 cause all you do is bitch." She said rolling her eyes making everyone turn their head with a shocked expression while Dee just laughed.

Hoe ass think everything funny

"I think you met yo match." Dee said after he finished laughing making Dj nod his head in agreement.

"Ian mee- Can we play now I don't feel like dealing with his depressed ass." Vassiah said cutting me off making me mug her.

"I liked you better when you shut the fuck up." I spoke.

"Look, Ion even feel like playing this shit, I'm high ,hungry and horny and tired can we please get something to eat." DJ said while starting the car. "Out here tryna get my dick sucked by a cougar and y'all fussing and shit, blowing my high." He continued mumbling, pulling out of the gas station parking lot.

▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎▁︎

"LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!" DJ yelled at his phone making me drop my fork and everyone in the Waffle House look at our booth. "What, y'all ain't never seen a nigga in distress." He yelled again making the people turn back around.

"Why am I friends with these niggas." I mumbled to myself  

"The hell wrong is with you." Meek said , slapping his neck.

"This bitch keep calling me yo, she's obsessed." He said "Look she called me 50 times in five minutes, we only fucked one time. " He scratched his head with his face frowned in confusion. "Listen bro, this bitch is crazy." He said before turning on a voice mail.

"YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST FUCK ME LIKE THAT THAN LEAVE, ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS DARREL! THESE BITCHES DONT LOVE YOU LIKE I DO AND THEY WONT EVER LOVE YOU LIKE I DO! IF YOU THINK YOU GIVING MY DICK AWAY YOU GOTTA NOTHER THING COMING AND I PUT THAT ON YOUR GRANDMOTHERS BRAIN I WILL CUT YOUR DICK OFF AND USE IT FOR MYSELF!"

"That's not even all listen to this one too this bitch is looney." He clicked another one. "Yes I do the cooking, yes I do the cleaning." She sung. "Baby I miss you just come back pleaseeee!...COME BACK NOW IM DEADASS SERIOUS RIGHT NOW YOU GOT ME SO FUCKING HOTTTTTT! Why are you doing this to me baby you know I love you." She finished in a soft tone after yelling into the phone.

"New York bitches a different breed." He shook his head making me laugh. "Y'all remember when I went to visit Ma Dukes?" He asked making me lazily nod my head.

We met when he first moved from New York back when we was like 10. He moved to live with his dad to get into a better home environment but that shit ain't work. It made it worse he was better off how he was then than how he is now.

"I was walking into her building and I saw her, she said her name was like Nyla...or Naomi... Ian even gon cap I forgot but it start with a N." he shrugged and scratched his knuckles. "She said she needed help wit her groceries so me being the real nigga that I am I helped her out...then helped her some more..." he trailed off turning his head making a "yikes" face.

"So that's the only time you interacted with her?" Vassiah asked for confirmation making DJ nod his head. "Ain't no way dick make you that crazy. " she shook her head stuffing her face with a pancake.

"This ain't no regular dick this díqué ima fancy nigga, my shit A1."

Looking out the window seeing it was dark as hell, I started patting my pant for my phone to check the time. It read 2:37am.

"We gotta go, mook still at the house. " I stated before calling the waitress over to the table.

"He good, ma said he sleep." Dee said shrugging.

"Nah I got him."

It's not like I don't trust his family but I don't ,going house to house as a child was traumatizing, the people you think you can trust can do the most grimey shit and I'll be damned if my li brotha' goes through something and I can't help him cause I wasn't around. He the last one left.

-︎-︎-︎-︎-︎-︎-︎-︎-︎-︎
𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘸/𝘦...